BY NEOSPORIN #2 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Neosporin Original Ointment provides long-lasting infection protection and minimizes the appearance of scars. Neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, and bacitracin zinc help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Designed by the number-one doctor-recommended brand, this ointment contains Helidermtm Technology. Simply apply a small amount of the 24-hour infection protection ointment on the affected area one to three times daily with and enjoy less visible scars.

Provides long-lasting infection protection.

• 24 Hour Infection Protection
  • Heliderm Technology
  • #1 Dr. Recommended Brand

Check For Expiration Date

Using NEOSPORIN® Products past their expiration date is unsafe, risky, and does not guarantee effectiveness. Do not use any NEOSPORIN® product that has expired. If your product has expired, please properly discard it and obtain a new product.

• I just scraped by knee pretty badly and in need of Neospo...8 Answers
  • I know this is good for cuts and prevent scarring, anythi...4 Answers
  • Are there any unusual/surprising ways you have used this ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This works great on small cuts and scratches." in 1 review
  • "It works very well for dry cheeks during the winter, i put a small dab on my kids cheeks before we head out and it precents their skin from cracking!" in 1 review
  • "Antibiotic cream really helps heal cuts and hardly ever have had a scar when using Neosporin." in 1 review
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I've been using this stuff since I was a kid. I was always clumsy and scraping myself up. This stuff really helped to keep my cuts clean and actually helped to heal them a little faster. Key element of my childhood right here.
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
I swear by this product. It is antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal to an extent. I use it on all scrapes and cuts at the house to prevent infection and promote healing. Unscented and not painful, big hit with everyone!
Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
I put this on all of my daughter's boo boos. They always heal in just a couple of days. And the price is very well worth no scars !!! Super happy with it. You dont ever know how well it works until you become a mother.
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
I use this every single time my kids get a cut or scrape, and I use it on myself as well. In my opinion, it helps minimize scarring and helps the wound to heal a lot faster and cleaner. Significantly reduces infection.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
I tend to be very accident prone and I love this whenever I scrape my knee and whatnot! I had a fall at work and my cut despite using other first aid products it started to get infected I used this and bam infection gone
Zenaida V.
Seattle, WA
As the summer approaches & the bugs get more bold & bite be sure to have a pack of Neosporin nearby to ease the pain.
It works pretty well especially for the price. I would highly recommend it this summer as a first aid must have!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is my go to ointment for when I have a cut, or scrape that will not heal fast. It has antibiotics to help fight off infection and moisturizes the skin so that it can heal properly. Love how it helps heal my skin faster!
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This is perfect for a first aid kit and someone who's on the go a lot! You can just put this in a bag and go! It's super convenient and affordable. Good for moms on the go. I would definitely recommend
Yamilka R.
A first aid kit must! I swear this has helped prevent scaring when I get cuts. I also wear it on my face if I pop a pimple (we all do it). It helps with the pain and with any additional blemishes.
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
This antibiotic ointment is one that I have been using since I was a child. I dont think there is any brand that could compare to the wonders that this one does!
Vanesa P.
How long does it take to heal a cut after using this ointment?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone found another use other than first aid for this? Make up tips etc?
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just scraped by knee pretty badly and in need of Neosporin. Does anyone know of any coupons?
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I know this is good for cuts and prevent scarring, anything else it is good for?
Shayla F.
Pikesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is your favorite or quickest way to heal scar and dark spots? I like NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment and Ambi Fade Cream and occasionally black or shea butter butter soap. I'm just never consistent.