BY NEOSPORIN #2 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Neosporin Original Ointment provides long-lasting infection protection and minimizes the appearance of scars. Neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, and bacitracin zinc help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Designed by the number-one doctor-recommended brand, this ointment contains Helidermtm Technology. Simply apply a small amount of the 24-hour infection protection ointment on the affected area one to three times daily with and enjoy less visible scars.

Provides long-lasting infection protection.

• 24 Hour Infection Protection
  • Heliderm Technology
  • #1 Dr. Recommended Brand

Check For Expiration Date

Using NEOSPORIN® Products past their expiration date is unsafe, risky, and does not guarantee effectiveness. Do not use any NEOSPORIN® product that has expired. If your product has expired, please properly discard it and obtain a new product.

• Does this help to remove scars?1 Answers
  • I just scraped by knee pretty badly and in need of Neospo...8 Answers
  • I know this is good for cuts and prevent scarring, anythi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This works great on small cuts and scratches." in 1 review
  • "It works very well for dry cheeks during the winter, i put a small dab on my kids cheeks before we head out and it precents their skin from cracking!" in 1 review
  • "Antibiotic cream really helps heal cuts and hardly ever have had a scar when using Neosporin." in 1 review
Isaly M.
Corvallis, OR
This is my holy grail product! It heals any wounds wayyy faster then they would on their own. I use it on everything from mosquito bites to scratches. I have a bad habit of popping pimples and worrying about scarring, but I use this on those spots and there are never scars! I even use it on small pimples and I swear it helps!
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
This product is great. It has been around for a really long time because it works. It helps soothe boo boos and is decent at helping with scars. I have also used this product on my acne as it is clearing up to help reduce scarring from my acne. It has seemed to work well for that. We always have this product in our home.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
This product works wonders. I recently burned myself with my flat iron and I have been putting this on daily. My burn is healing fantastically! It doesn’t hurt and apples easily! I love using this stuff on everything! Recommend to everyone all the time! It is a must have in your medicine cabinet!
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
This product is a must have! I am a behavior therapist for aggressive children, and I always make sure I have Neosporin on hand. If I get any kind of wound that breaks the skin I always apply some to make sure I don’t get an infection.
Holly H.
Cushing
I keep Neosporin in stock at my house. I have three girls, ages 11, 8, and 6 so I'm always having to apply Neosporin to the many cuts, scratches, mosquito bites, burns, ANYTHING! It really does help the scratch or wound heal faster and not scar as bad. Will always have this in my house!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
The only antibacterial ointment I use. Works so well and fast. Really helps wounds heal quickly. Keeps wounds clean. I usually buy this product at Walmart or target. I keep one in my car in my first aid kit and another in our medicine cabinet just in case.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
Works great to heal minor scars and cuts. I always have Neosporin on hand because I am very
accident prone. Easily heals my skins and prevents further irritation. The only antibiotic I trust to get the job done!
NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment Neosporin Maximum Strength + Pain Relief Neosporin Plus Pain ReliefNEOSPORIN® Original Ointment just had to fix a booboo 🤕
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Neosporin is great we have used it on our family for years it's just your typical antibiotic ointment that you put on cuts and scrapes never had a problem with that don't have any complaints would recommend to use on pretty much any Wound
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This is perfect for bruises or cuts! It really heals the injury quick
It is very affordable & not sticky. It's perfect for kids or on the go. It's very effective and I am satisfied with this product
Vanesa P.
How long does it take to heal a cut after using this ointment?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone found another use other than first aid for this? Make up tips etc?
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just scraped by knee pretty badly and in need of Neosporin. Does anyone know of any coupons?
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I know this is good for cuts and prevent scarring, anything else it is good for?
Shayla F.
Pikesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is your favorite or quickest way to heal scar and dark spots? I like NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment and Ambi Fade Cream and occasionally black or shea butter butter soap. I'm just never consistent.