NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment

Provides long-lasting infection protection. 24 Hour Infection Protection Heliderm Technology #1 Dr. Recommended Brand Check for Expiration Date Using NEOSPORIN® Products past their expiration date is unsafe, risky, and does not guarantee effectiveness. Do not use any NEOSPORIN® product that has expired. If your product has expired, please properly discard it and obtain a new product.

Can I use this to treat acne?
HOW LONG İS TAKE A PRODUCT?
Does this help to remove scars?
Start your review of NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment!
Product Highlights
It works very well for dry cheeks during the winter, i put a small dab on my kids cheeks before we head out and it precents their skin from cracking!in reviews
This works great on small cuts and scratches.in reviews
Antibiotic cream really helps heal cuts and hardly ever have had a scar when using Neosporin.in reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment uploaded by Ivana A.
This is a must have in my household - especially with a very active 4 year old. Its really good for cuts or rashes. It helps to soothe and prevent infection. I wouldn’t change anything about It.
Verona, NJ
NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment uploaded by Teresa B.
A must have in any home. its great for not only healing but I found its also good for less scaring. A cut, bug bite or scrape you should have it available at all times.
Sioux Falls, SD
NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment uploaded by Yadaris N.
NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment uploaded by Yadaris N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recommend this product is very good for any wound such as cuts etc. I bought it because one of my Daughters had a cut on her finger and like every mother you want it to heal later and avoid infections and to be delighted with this product. Neosporin has a variety of products for all types of wounds.#neosporin #24hour #infectionprotection Effective Germ Kill Formula .
Groveland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment uploaded by Sandra M.
Purchased at: Publix
This ointment is my favorite. I have been using it on my self and my kids for burns, scratches, cuts, and many others. It heals it fast and helps the scarring. Very satisfied and wouldn’t change anything. NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a must have in our home. Best antibiotic ointment out their. Love how it reduces pain and helps disinfect cuts, scrapes and wounds. For someone with kids we use this a lot..someone's always getting cuts or bike new.
Great Neck, NY
Best ointment. I use this for every scrape or cut i get. Works great. Helps relieve pain and heals your skin within a couple of days. Before you know it the cut is gone and you forget that it ever existed. Highly recommend it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is my go to for my daughters cuts and scraps. It def. Met my expectations. It works very quickly and it is super affordable.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment uploaded by Anna G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have used NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment for my entire life. It has always worked and helped heal small scrapes and cuts. I even apply to my cuticles when they are feeling dry and it helps me heal when I pull a cuticle too far back 😫
Lathrop, CA
Thanks influenster for the neosporin. It's just what I needed for my kids on the go. I love this product.
Taylor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,462 reviews
NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: CVS
This is normally the go to brand. Everyone knows this by name. It works great and helps heal your cuts and wounds faster.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pikesville, MD
il y a 3 ans
What is your favorite or quickest way to heal scar and dark spots? I like NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment and Ambi Fade Cream and occasionally black or shea butter butter soap. I'm just never consistent.
Samantha A. il y a 3 ans
I love neosporen. As weird as it sounds I use it on acne sometimes