BY NEOSPORIN #2 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Neosporin Original Ointment provides long-lasting infection protection and minimizes the appearance of scars. Neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, and bacitracin zinc help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Designed by the number-one doctor-recommended brand, this ointment contains Helidermtm Technology. Simply apply a small amount of the 24-hour infection protection ointment on the affected area one to three times daily with and enjoy less visible scars.

Provides long-lasting infection protection.

• 24 Hour Infection Protection
  • Heliderm Technology
  • #1 Dr. Recommended Brand

Check For Expiration Date

Using NEOSPORIN® Products past their expiration date is unsafe, risky, and does not guarantee effectiveness. Do not use any NEOSPORIN® product that has expired. If your product has expired, please properly discard it and obtain a new product.

• I just scraped by knee pretty badly and in need of Neospo...8 Answers
  • I know this is good for cuts and prevent scarring, anythi...4 Answers
  • Are there any unusual/surprising ways you have used this ...2 Answers
  • "This works great on small cuts and scratches." in 1 review
  • "It works very well for dry cheeks during the winter, i put a small dab on my kids cheeks before we head out and it precents their skin from cracking!" in 1 review
  • "Antibiotic cream really helps heal cuts and hardly ever have had a scar when using Neosporin." in 1 review
Jessica Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Why yes I am writing a review on Neosporin. I’ve actually never used it before until recently. I had an infected nose piercing & even though I did everything my piercer told me to do, it still wasn’t working. The saline sprays, the warm salt water compress or even the bactine. It wasn’t until I ran into a dr friend who told me to use Neosporin. She happens to be an ear nose & throat surgeon & has seen nose piercing infections she’s had to do surgery on. So, when she told me to use Neosporin I did what she told me to do. You know what, after a few days my nose healed! So, if you ever have an infected piercing use Neosporin!
Holly H.
Cushing
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep Neosporin in stock at my house. I have three girls, ages 11, 8, and 6 so I'm always having to apply Neosporin to the many cuts, scratches, mosquito bites, burns, ANYTHING! It really does help the scratch or wound heal faster and not scar as bad. Will always have this in my house!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have Neosporin at home. This stuff is great. It helps your injury not get infected also which is a plus. I've even used it as chapstick when I have none around. It speeds up recovery time, but not by too much, but it does help minimize the scar, which is a definite plus! It does have some oil of sort in it, which can stain clothes so be careful if your not planning on putting a bandaid over it. Overall I definitely recommend this and think everyone should have some in their medicine cabinet!!!
Kirstin D.
Monticello, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is just one of those staples that you need in your medicine cabinet. I have three little boys so I’m constantly squirting a dab of it onto a bandaid and sticking it to various body parts. The price is good, the product is great. I recommend it.
Tracey G.
Chino Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I learned in esthetician school acne is bacteria and all these products the market is trying to sell you is just gimmicks and this is my best kept secret. Neosporin works as an antibiotic to get the pimple out and Viola gone
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is hands down the best antibiotic cream. We use this on every cut/scratch to keep from becoming infected. I feel this brand works faster than others when it comes to comparing this to offbrands. Super affoldable. We keep this in our first aid kit. The tube is easy to hold and use.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best ointment out there! It really helps with preventing scars. Whenever my kids get cuts, I put some of this on and a bandage and they’re good to go. This stuff really speeds up the healing process also.
Jamie W.
Wayne, NJ
Recently burned my hand very badly, and neosporin helped so much! It kept the wound moist and protected against infection. I highly reccomend everyone keep this great product in their first aid kit at all times!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Neosporin is a must have in your medicine cabinet. Make it a staple in your house. It can be used for cuts and scrapes on adults, children, and even pets! My kitty got a scratch on his nose that was decently deep and I used a q-tip to put a little neosporin on, it was so much more healed the next day. Really helpful for visible cuts to reduce scarring and faster healing!
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this since ever! I've tried many different one before I switched permenently to this! Also if your baby ever has a really bad diaper rash and the other creams aren't cutting it try this but the ones for babies and it works wonders !! This had been the best products for a lot of types of healings.
Vanesa P.
How long does it take to heal a cut after using this ointment?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone found another use other than first aid for this? Make up tips etc?
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just scraped by knee pretty badly and in need of Neosporin. Does anyone know of any coupons?
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I know this is good for cuts and prevent scarring, anything else it is good for?
Shayla F.
Pikesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is your favorite or quickest way to heal scar and dark spots? I like NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment and Ambi Fade Cream and occasionally black or shea butter butter soap. I'm just never consistent.

back