NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment

Neosporin Original Ointment provides long-lasting infection protection and minimizes the appearance of scars. Neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, and bacitracin zinc help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Designed by the number-one doctor-recommended brand, this ointment contains Helidermtm Technology. Simply apply a small amount of the 24-hour infection protection ointment on the affected area one to three times daily with and enjoy less visible scars.

Provides long-lasting infection protection.

• 24 Hour Infection Protection
  • Heliderm Technology
  • #1 Dr. Recommended Brand

Check For Expiration Date

Using NEOSPORIN® Products past their expiration date is unsafe, risky, and does not guarantee effectiveness. Do not use any NEOSPORIN® product that has expired. If your product has expired, please properly discard it and obtain a new product.

Does this help to remove scars?
What is your favorite or quickest way to heal scar and dark spots? I like [product:neosporin-first-aid-antibiotic-ointment-original] and Ambi Fade Cream and occasionally black or shea butter butter soap. I'm just never consistent.
I just scraped by knee pretty badly and in need of Neosporin. Does anyone know of any coupons?
Start your review of NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It works very well for dry cheeks during the winter, i put a small dab on my kids cheeks before we head out and it precents their skin from cracking!” in reviews
“This works great on small cuts and scratches.” in reviews
“Antibiotic cream really helps heal cuts and hardly ever have had a scar when using Neosporin.” in reviews
Norwalk, OH
1,037 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy a lot of everyday products that are store brands. Some, I refuse to. This product is a staple in our medicine cabinet. My husband has a woodshop and always has cuts and scrapes. These help them heal so much faster than on their own and it's so good for your skin. I have horrible dry skin in the winter and the skin around the corners of my nose crack and break from blowing my nose all season long. I pack this on my skin before I go to bed and it makes such a difference. When I'm really sick with a head cold, I'll put some in my facial tissue when I use it. The lubrication really helps when my skin is irritated.
Purchased at: Target
NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment is by far a must have in my household. As someone who tends to be prone to cracks in my fingers (especially during winter time), I appreciate the quick healing antibiotic ointment. I just put a little on my finger, cover it with a Band Aid over night and voilà the Neosporin works its magic, making my fingers feel a million times better! It also works to heal burns, as well as cuts. I would highly recommend this product!
Ocean Springs, MS
This is the holy grail of all antibiotics. I actually use the generic formula from Dollar Tree. This antibiotic is amazing. It works faster than any other formula out there. 5 to 10 minutes to reduce pain and next day improvements. I have used it for many scrapes and cuts. This is something I keep as a staple in my medicine cabinet. After my c-section my incision got a bit infected and this was the best thing ever for it.
Fullerton, CA
I actually do not have acne and never have but I did used to get small pimples here and there. My super secret was that I applied neosporin ointment to the pimple, slapped on a bandaid to keep it in and slept on it. Next day, the inflammation swelled down immensely and by the end of day 2, it was gone. This is NOT a cure for acne, but for small pimples that need to be gone for emergencies.
Glendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,023 reviews
NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment uploaded by Celine A.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I’ve been using Neosporin for as long as I can remember and it’s always done the job! Whether it’s cuts, scrapes, burns, etc. , Neosporin can handle it! Within a day of applying this ointment, I begin to see how it is aiding any cuts or burns that I have. Highly recommend!
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment uploaded by paula L.
Purchased at: Walmart
NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment I had many pimples in my face and I bought this NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment and really help me in my face. If I get pimples and get marks this product really works with the marks in my face. Love it.
NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment uploaded by Amber L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing amazing amazing. This product is good at healing a cut super fast. Whenever I injure myself I apply this ointment with a bandage. My wound heals very fast. This has a minor fragrance but nothing major. A little goes a long way so use sparky. This little tube as lasted well over a year. Highly recommend.
Torrington, CT
This is a generational staple in my family. We use this product on most rashes and all scraps and bruises and it's guaranteed to heal you up within 4 to 10 days. This product is affordable, effective and easy to use. I will always keep at least one tube on me. This is a product I would recommend to everyone.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is very effective. I put this on cuts and/or bug bites and they are gone within a few days with no scarring. Sometimes if I really need it, I will use it as a lip balm. It is only about $4 and it is absolutely worth it. Also, this is a key item to have in your first aid kit or in your car.
Charlotte, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After using this product I highly recommend using it for any blemishes on your face. It is my Secret weapon for beautiful skin. Of course it is a nice salve that isn't to sticky and smooths on real nice. The package is pretty and it has many useful uses.NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pikesville, MD
il y a 2 ans
What is your favorite or quickest way to heal scar and dark spots? I like NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment and Ambi Fade Cream and occasionally black or shea butter butter soap. I'm just never consistent.
Samantha A. • il y a 2 ans
I love neosporen. As weird as it sounds I use it on acne sometimes