BY NEOSPORIN #2 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Neosporin Original Ointment provides long-lasting infection protection and minimizes the appearance of scars. Neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, and bacitracin zinc help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Designed by the number-one doctor-recommended brand, this ointment contains Helidermtm Technology. Simply apply a small amount of the 24-hour infection protection ointment on the affected area one to three times daily with and enjoy less visible scars.

Provides long-lasting infection protection.

• 24 Hour Infection Protection
  • Heliderm Technology
  • #1 Dr. Recommended Brand

Check For Expiration Date

Using NEOSPORIN® Products past their expiration date is unsafe, risky, and does not guarantee effectiveness. Do not use any NEOSPORIN® product that has expired. If your product has expired, please properly discard it and obtain a new product.

• Does this help to remove scars?1 Answers
  • I just scraped by knee pretty badly and in need of Neospo...8 Answers
  • I know this is good for cuts and prevent scarring, anythi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This works great on small cuts and scratches." in 1 review
  • "It works very well for dry cheeks during the winter, i put a small dab on my kids cheeks before we head out and it precents their skin from cracking!" in 1 review
  • "Antibiotic cream really helps heal cuts and hardly ever have had a scar when using Neosporin." in 1 review
Jessica Q.
Why yes I am writing a review on Neosporin. I’ve actually never used it before until recently. I had an infected nose piercing & even though I did everything my piercer told me to do, it still wasn’t working. The saline sprays, the warm salt water compress or even the bactine. It wasn’t until I ran into a dr friend who told me to use Neosporin. She happens to be an ear nose & throat surgeon & has seen nose piercing infections she’s had to do surgery on. So, when she told me to use Neosporin I did what she told me to do. You know what, after a few days my nose healed! So, if you ever have an infected piercing use Neosporin!
Kirstin D.
Monticello, IN
This is just one of those staples that you need in your medicine cabinet. I have three little boys so I’m constantly squirting a dab of it onto a bandaid and sticking it to various body parts. The price is good, the product is great. I recommend it.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
This is hands down the best antibiotic cream. We use this on every cut/scratch to keep from becoming infected. I feel this brand works faster than others when it comes to comparing this to offbrands. Super affoldable. We keep this in our first aid kit. The tube is easy to hold and use.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Best ointment out there! It really helps with preventing scars. Whenever my kids get cuts, I put some of this on and a bandage and they’re good to go. This stuff really speeds up the healing process also.
Jamie W.
Wayne, NJ
Recently burned my hand very badly, and neosporin helped so much! It kept the wound moist and protected against infection. I highly reccomend everyone keep this great product in their first aid kit at all times!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This stuff is great because I can get a cut and treat it with neosporin ointment keeps it from turning into a bad infection, which I am prone to get like staff infection. My mom used it when I was a child and I use it still. It also helps with preventing a bad scar.
MK R.
This is a must have for at home. I use it every time I get a scab from a cut or something because it kills the germs and bacteria. After using it a few days I’ll start to notice the scab going away.
member-c220e
I know it's a little unconventional but I have horrible skin. Especially my face. It's dry, sensitive and breaks out in rashes often. Can't use many products on my fave because it is so sensitive. Was trying to find a cream to put on my face at night. Pretty much everything made my skin freak out. Decided to try neosporin as my nightly face "cream." It has worked wonders. My face looks better than it has in years!! So glad I tried this!!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
The only antibiotic ointment we use. It works great and helps or cuts heal faster than other products. Easy to apply. Gentle on skin. Affordable and worth every penny. Highly recommend. You won’t be disappointed.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
When you have super active kids on the go you need to make sure this is in your medicine cabinet. It keeps you skin protected from bacteria and helps cuts heal quick.
Vanesa P.
How long does it take to heal a cut after using this ointment?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone found another use other than first aid for this? Make up tips etc?
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just scraped by knee pretty badly and in need of Neosporin. Does anyone know of any coupons?
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I know this is good for cuts and prevent scarring, anything else it is good for?
Shayla F.
Pikesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is your favorite or quickest way to heal scar and dark spots? I like NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment and Ambi Fade Cream and occasionally black or shea butter butter soap. I'm just never consistent.