BY NEOSPORIN

Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
Neosporin is bar none the best antibiotic ointment out there. This ointment is good for minor cuts and scrapes. Get this it is also good to put on a wound after it has been stitched. You can find it in just about any corner store to supermarket to retailer out there. It truly is the best. The speed of healing with using this is unbelievable plus you can rest assured you are fighting any infection at the same time.
Olivia F.
Neosporin is one of those things that everyone has in their cabinet, but not everyone uses it. I put it on everything from cuts to nicks from my razor, and it works wonders! It also helps to put on pimples too. It speeds up the healing process without overdrying!
Svetlana G.
Lewisville , TX
I like Neosporin. This is a great to keep it in a wallet or a handbag just in case. The only thing is the size is still a little too big for everyday small wounds. After using it once you can't repackage it so most is getting throwing out.
Victoria T.
I'm the mom of the friend group (who needs kids when you have clumsy friends) So any bag I'm caring, whether it be purse, backpack, or stylish clutch for a night out contains several these plus band aids.

Always prepared.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I keep these in my purse and in my car! Comes in handy especially with toddlers! Always put it on their "boo boos" and it heals them right up! I use this all the time and have for years! Definitely recommend to others!
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
I always keep these! They're the perfect size and you can take them anywhere without it getting spilled out everywhere! We also keep these at the dr office that I work at for just a one time use on patients
Amanda S.
Neosporin is a product most people don't think about, but it is handy to have around. Theses small packets are perfect for first aid kits and anyone who spends time outdoors.
Nelly A.
Chula Vista, CA
I love these. They're so efficient and practical. Their size is a big plus... You can take the anywhere
Karen H.
These are the perfect size to travel with, and with two kids, you can never have enough neosporin