Neosporin® Neosporin Plus Pain Relief Antibiotic Ointment 30% Bonus Bonus .65 Oz Peg

BY NEOSPORIN

Soothes painful cuts, scrapes and burns. Every cut. Every time®. Bacitracin zinc-neomycin sulfate-polymyxin b sulfate-pramoxine hcl. see more...

Jordyn D.
Jordyn D.
Azusa, CA
Although it isn't itch relief, I do find that it works for that as well. It heals my scrapes faster
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Buford, GA
I've started using this on cuts or any other types of wounds but I was sceptical at first. Turns out it really helps. But, don't just think if you get hurt you can just put this on and go on with your day. Clean out the afflicted area first! This really is common sense but I feel I have to say it. Water cleaning, then rubbing alcohol, then Neosporin, and finally gauze or bandages/Band-Aids is what my routine is. To me it's as if when I do it this way the Pain relief in the Neosporin works much better. Though, to be completely honest, I wouldn't even bother with Neosporin if it weren't for the pain relief.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
South Gate , CA
I purchased this product mainly because of the pain relieve and it really does work. It heals my cuts and scrapes pretty fast as well. Just remember to throughly clean any wound before applying this product.
Jessa C.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I have this at home and I love it! It really helps heal my cuts and stuff and I also love the fact that it has pain relief in it. I always tell people about it because I feel like this really does work