Neosporin® Neosporin Plus Pain Relief Antibiotic Cream 30% Bonus Bonus .65 Oz Peg

BY NEOSPORIN #40 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Neomycin sulfate-polymyxin b sulfate-pramoxine hcl. see more...

Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great pain relief and infection protection. This is the gold standard of antiseptic creams. I can always find it in my local drug store, usually available with a coupon so the price is always right. You really can't go wrong picking this cream up!
Heidi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
We always have Neosporin in the house to treat cuts and scrapes. It is very effective at healing and doesn't sting. I want to keep infection away and this does the trick!!
Kelly W.
I love this stuff and so do my little boys. It definitely takes the sting out! I think it is also very helpful in healing quicker. This is always in my boo boo kits!
Katelyn L.
Thought the tiny bottle may be costly the product lasts a log time! I use this on every scratch, scar, cut, itchy spot, etc! It soothes and heals your sore quickly.
Courtney  A.
Ponchatoula, LA
This is my absolute go to for minor cuts and scraps. The pain relief formula really helps reduce the pain of a new cut. This helps get the healing process going!
Natasha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If I could bathe in this I would. I am literally addicted to this. I have three at home and one at work and one in my purse. Addicted.
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is great to have and use around the household for minor cuts and scrapes. I have used this trusted brand for years and always will