Neosporin Neo To Go Spray + Pain Relief 0.26oz Each

by Neosporin

n/a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neosporin Neo To Go Spray + Pain Relief 0.26oz Each!
Phoenixville, PA
I truly love this product! Neosporin is a must have and Neo on the Go is even better! Less messy than the cream and very quick to apply. I am pretty athletic so this spray is in my gym bag at all times. It's perfect to keep on you just in case you scrape yourself or have a wound you're trying to get to heal. I usually use the spray if I am out and about and then the cream once I get home to make it more effective! Highly recommend!
Fort Lee, VA
This is a hidden treasure! The active ingredients are different than the cream, but the main topical antibiotic is effective. The pain reliever is also good for itching, so if you have a child (or dog) that has stitches, this is perfect. It's not an ointment that harbors bacteria. It dries in seconds and it quells pain and itching!
Carlisle, PA
I'm a cheerleading coach and this spray is a must have for my girls. They are constantly getting banged up and this is easy to apply just spray and go! Very affordable and worth the money!
Glendale, AZ
I have to carry this in my purse comes very in handy ! Very affordable and amazing it soothes pain and helps prevent infections its a light cream work amazing. Recommend to everyone
Rialto, CA
Great for on the go helps with the pain and helps heal the wound faster. I recommend it for mothers because kids ate always falling and scraping they're knees. Just one quick spray to help the wound heal sooner.
Alexandria, VA
I love this thing. I bring one whenever I travel and it's very small so I never have to worry about running out of liquid space in my carry-on. Dispenses well and is fun to use. I can't speak about the pain relief though, I never really notice.
Conway, AR
this is a must need for me! i'm very athletic and i keep this product in my bags all the time and i love it!! it works well. it available at any convince store. it's definitely a well used product and i recommend it
Modesto, CA
I love this! Went to a first birthday party last weekend and 4 people got scraped! Not only kids, but adults too! So it definitely came in handy!
I like it because a lot of times when you've hurt yourself, spreading gel ointments on your cut really hurts. This is easy and less painful.
A must have for all mommies ! It's mess free, small, and conveniently fits in your purse, pocket, or wherever else you want to carry it !