HealthFirst AidAntiseptics & Cleaning SuppliesNeosporin
Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Spray

Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Spray

New. Specially designed. Easy, one-handed use. Resists crushing. #1 Doctor recommended brand. Infection protection, anytime, anywhere in your: purse, kitchen, desk, workshop, golf bag, gym bag, travel. .

Does this work with the same vigor as the cream does???
Does this really work?
How does this compare to the cream?
Start your review of Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Spray!
Product Highlights
...kids :) Plus very convenient to carry around in a purse or for us the diaper bag!in reviews
It works great, he does not complain that it hurts when I am applying it and it is not greasy or sticky.in reviews
My husband and I each have 1 on our rings, he is a truck driver and has already used his several times on busted knuckles, and mine has come in handy at the pool for stubbed toes and gymnastics for floor burns.in reviews
It is small enough to fit in the tiniest purse and of course a new must have for my diaper bag!in reviews
N he got a huge cut on his thumb n thankly I carry this neosporin on my purse cuz u never know when u may need first aid pain relief n antiseptic with u in reviews
Pleasant Unity, PA
Love this. I have three kids and always need some. Super convenient and it works!Received this in my TLC VoxBox.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Love this product just received it from influenster and already used it. Easy to use and easy to carry
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This product is super useful if you're on the go. Easy to use and very efficient. I take it pretty much everywhere with me (camping, soccer, etc...). Two problems I have with this product is the fluid runs out fairly quickly, and they also leak sometimes. Neither of those things will keep me from Purchasing it in the future though.
Orange Grove, TX
I received this product in my Vox Box from influenster. And all I can say that it's amazing. My children are always falling down and getting scrapes. I love it.
Petal, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the convenience of Neosporin First Aid Antiseptic Pain Relieving Spray. The small size fits in tight spaces and the clip works great for key rings. I am a big fan of neosporin ever since I was a little girl my Mom doctored my scrapes, cuts, burns, bug bites and so much more. This product doesn't have a scent that I can tell. I see results within hours to a couple days depending on what I am adding first aid to. I prefer the cream but on the go this spray is a close second. I recommend this product.
Yonkers, NY
It is nice that it comes in a to go size for easy transport in my purse. The spray aspect works well, even for big kids who do not want you to touch their boo boos! My TLCVoxBox included one and I am sure to keep it handy this summer!
Henning, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Spray uploaded by Kirsten A.
Purchased at: Amazon
As a mom of 3 very clumsy children who take after their very clumsy mother, this is a must have staple in our home. I keep this one in my purse for those out and about accidents. It is super affordable and easy to use. It isn't super intense and does what it is supposed to. I repurchase whenever I run out and would highly recommend!
West Palm Bch, FL
I prob never would have bought this product unprompted, but I was super glad to get it in my V box and I am a convert. I had an ugly mosquito bite on my neck, of all the most prominent places, that I could.not.stop.itching! I looked like I was jonesing. It was bad. I got the box and immediately gave it a shot (literally) and VOILA, no more itching! Soothing and refreshing too. No icky scent or residue. Sold.
Kirkland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an awesome spray, it really is and the concept is a great idea. However, the reason for the 3 stars is not the quality of the product but how little product you get. I have bought this 3 times for my first aid kit and it was gone within 1-2 uses, I would definitely recommend they put more in their for the price i paid ($5.99) or charge less because that's pretty ridiculous.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
Must have if you have kids. Fits in your pocket or in your bag. Kids always get into something a scrape a knee or an elbow. You take it out, you disinfect them and you’re done. It’s come in handy several times. It doesn’t sting and the kids can be on their way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Calle peñuelas 10 bajo izquierda ontigola