Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump uploaded by April P.Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump uploaded by Peggy C.Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump uploaded by Kori W.

BY NEOSPORIN #5 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

New. Specially designed. Easy, one-handed use. Resists crushing. #1 Doctor recommended brand. Infection protection, anytime, anywhere in your: purse, kitchen, desk, workshop, golf bag, gym bag, travel. .

Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump
  • "My husband has had to use this twice now and it works great for stubbed toes and scrapes on adults and kids :) Plus very convenient to carry around in a purse or for us the diaper bag!" in 16 reviews
  • "It works great, he does not complain that it hurts when I am applying it and it is not greasy or sticky." in 7 reviews
  • "My husband and I each have 1 on our rings, he is a truck driver and has already used his several times on busted knuckles, and mine has come in handy at the pool for stubbed toes and gymnastics for floor burns." in 6 reviews
  • "N he got a huge cut on his thumb n thankly I carry this neosporin on my purse cuz u never know when u may need first aid pain relief n antiseptic with u " in 6 reviews
  • "It is small enough to fit in the tiniest purse and of course a new must have for my diaper bag!" in 6 reviews
zane r.
Iuka, MS
I always use Neosporin! This is the one product I always by name brand! I’m a repeat user and will buy it forever! I get it at any Walmart or CVS. Only con is that the trigger for the medicine gets stuck sometimes. Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Neosporin ointment is a great product to always have on hand. It works great at helping cut heal faster and also prevent infections. Overall, I think this is a great product and would recommend this to everyone. I think everyone should have some in their house!
Tamia C.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
Stop what you’re doing and go buy it now !!! I got it at Walmart for such a good price it is totally worth every dime. It starts healing things immediately without stinging so it good for the children ! 10/10
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is so handy, especially if you have kids. It is easy to travel with and keep in your bag. It is affordable and easy to find in the stores. It is effective at healing cuts. I do not have anything bad to say about it. I recommend it.
Heather S.
Bishop, TX
I keep this in our vehicle just in case we get any ouchies on any of our trips away from home. It is so convenient. I bought this at walgreens and I will buy it again. It is very affordable and not bulky at all. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
Stephanie S.
Alexandria, KY
I received this product in my TLCVoxBox free to test out and review, and I must say I was instantly impressed! We've always used Neosporin in our house, but I could do without the greasy mess the tube sometimes causes. You can only do so much with a screaming and kicking skinned knee child sitting there, right? Too much product gets squeezed out, band-aids are hard to get to stick, etc. Well, this spray is amazing. You get just the right amount in one spray, and it dries so fast you can cover it with a band-aid, and it will stay put! The product also stays sanitary because the nozzle isn't exposed until you press down to spray it. My kids love it because it is ouch less to their cuts and scraps, and I love it because I can put it in my purse, pocket, wallet, first aid kit... wherever I need to and it fits! The packaging on this is amazing too! This is a staple for every mom and every first-aid kit!
Cristyl H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
When I was a kid, neosporin antibiotic ointment was revolutionary to me - until that time cuts and scrapes were subjected to painful cleaning with soap, peroxide and mercurochrome! Well, Neosporin has one-upped itself with NeoToGo! With a two-year-old boy running around like a maniac, there's always a need for first aid items that are practical and on-hand. NeoToGo fits the bill! It's an easy to carry with you antiseptic/pain relief spray. I keep ours hooked to our epi-pens and we're always ready for whatever Buddy gets himself into. And, best of all, it doesn't sting when applying to my guy's cuts and scrapes! I'm really glad I received a free sample of Neo-To-Go in my TLC Vox Box; I will definitely be buying more in the future!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this at Walmart one year. It's actually pretty cool and convieniant for when your not at home. My only negative about this is that if your planning on using a bandaid afterwards you have to clean up before you do or else it won't stick due to the large area the spray has covered. Other than that it's a great product. It seems thinner than the original formula, obviously it would not squirt very well if it were the same. It's so much more sanitary also, as no fingers touch the actual product, and I really love that factor also! Great product!!
ashley p.
Logansport, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I got this product in my TLCVoxBox I was really thrilled. I have a two year old that, like most two year olds, does not like to sit still. The packing looks really nice and seems pretty easy to use. I love that this is small enough to go right in my purse. I had to 'prime' the spray a few times to get it working the first time, but otherwise it works well. The container is incredibly light, so I'm a little concerned about how much product is actually in there.
My main concern is that I used this on a small cut that my husband had on his thigh and he said the spray stung. I assumed that it would sort of numb the area, but he said it hurt. Maybe it was just a sensitive area.
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got my TLC box and this is what was in it.
I have always used neosporin I will never use anything else.
I am a baby when it comes to cuts and nicks.
The gel that you apply is great and easy to put on. Could get a little messy if you do to much.
I love how you don't need anything with the spray.
You just spray on the spot and it is done. You don't have to touch anything.
The best part of this product it doesn't sting. If you are like me you don't want to make things worse than they already seem.
This product is small and you can take it with you at all times. You never know when something comes up. If it is for you or for someone else. It is ready and to the rescue!
Johem S.
Ruskin
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How many will repurchase this item?
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
I love the to-go style, very easy to use. Do you think it will be just a forever style or it is just temp thing?
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Did this relieve pain?
Christina L.
FRAZEYSBURG, OH
Have you had an instance when you could have used NeoToGo but not had it handy and actually thought to yourself "Oh no, I need my NeoToGo."? You can never have enough NeoToGo..I have them stashed all over so I always have one handy.
Kyler M.
Kaukauna, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this whole idea work?