Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump uploaded by April P.Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump uploaded by Kori W.Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump uploaded by Peggy C.

BY NEOSPORIN

New. Specially designed. Easy, one-handed use. Resists crushing. #1 Doctor recommended brand. Infection protection, anytime, anywhere in your: purse, kitchen, desk, workshop, golf bag, gym bag, travel. .

Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump
  • "My husband has had to use this twice now and it works great for stubbed toes and scrapes on adults and kids :) Plus very convenient to carry around in a purse or for us the diaper bag!" in 16 reviews
  • "It works great, he does not complain that it hurts when I am applying it and it is not greasy or sticky." in 7 reviews
  • "its definitely a must have for moms on the go note: I received this product complimentary from Influenster" in 6 reviews
  • "My husband and I each have 1 on our rings, he is a truck driver and has already used his several times on busted knuckles, and mine has come in handy at the pool for stubbed toes and gymnastics for floor burns." in 6 reviews
  • "N he got a huge cut on his thumb n thankly I carry this neosporin on my purse cuz u never know when u may need first aid pain relief n antiseptic with u " in 6 reviews
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this at Walmart one year. It's actually pretty cool and convieniant for when your not at home. My only negative about this is that if your planning on using a bandaid afterwards you have to clean up before you do or else it won't stick due to the large area the spray has covered. Other than that it's a great product. It seems thinner than the original formula, obviously it would not squirt very well if it were the same. It's so much more sanitary also, as no fingers touch the actual product, and I really love that factor also! Great product!!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! I use it all the time and it does an amazing job. After 24 hours you see a big difference in the wound. My vet even told me to use it in my dogs bite wound when she got attacked by another dog and the next day it was nearly gone. Great product!! This packaging really allows you to have it on you at all times. Very convenient
Stephanie S.
Alexandria, KY
I received this product in my TLCVoxBox free to test out and review, and I must say I was instantly impressed! We've always used Neosporin in our house, but I could do without the greasy mess the tube sometimes causes. You can only do so much with a screaming and kicking skinned knee child sitting there, right? Too much product gets squeezed out, band-aids are hard to get to stick, etc. Well, this spray is amazing. You get just the right amount in one spray, and it dries so fast you can cover it with a band-aid, and it will stay put! The product also stays sanitary because the nozzle isn't exposed until you press down to spray it. My kids love it because it is ouch less to their cuts and scraps, and I love it because I can put it in my purse, pocket, wallet, first aid kit... wherever I need to and it fits! The packaging on this is amazing too! This is a staple for every mom and every first-aid kit!
Cristyl H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
When I was a kid, neosporin antibiotic ointment was revolutionary to me - until that time cuts and scrapes were subjected to painful cleaning with soap, peroxide and mercurochrome! Well, Neosporin has one-upped itself with NeoToGo! With a two-year-old boy running around like a maniac, there's always a need for first aid items that are practical and on-hand. NeoToGo fits the bill! It's an easy to carry with you antiseptic/pain relief spray. I keep ours hooked to our epi-pens and we're always ready for whatever Buddy gets himself into. And, best of all, it doesn't sting when applying to my guy's cuts and scrapes! I'm really glad I received a free sample of Neo-To-Go in my TLC Vox Box; I will definitely be buying more in the future!
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
When I got this product in my TLCVoxBox I was really thrilled. I have a two year old that, like most two year olds, does not like to sit still. The packing looks really nice and seems pretty easy to use. I love that this is small enough to go right in my purse. I had to 'prime' the spray a few times to get it working the first time, but otherwise it works well. The container is incredibly light, so I'm a little concerned about how much product is actually in there.
My main concern is that I used this on a small cut that my husband had on his thigh and he said the spray stung. I assumed that it would sort of numb the area, but he said it hurt. Maybe it was just a sensitive area.
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got my TLC box and this is what was in it.
I have always used neosporin I will never use anything else.
I am a baby when it comes to cuts and nicks.
The gel that you apply is great and easy to put on. Could get a little messy if you do to much.
I love how you don't need anything with the spray.
You just spray on the spot and it is done. You don't have to touch anything.
The best part of this product it doesn't sting. If you are like me you don't want to make things worse than they already seem.
This product is small and you can take it with you at all times. You never know when something comes up. If it is for you or for someone else. It is ready and to the rescue!
April P.
I received Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Spray in my TLC VoxBox to try complementary and found this was the greatest little thing to have handy. It is small enough to fit in the tiniest purse and of course a new must have for my diaper bag! My toddlers are always getting small scrapes when they run and play and Neo to Go was always handy to clean the scrape and ease the pain so they could get right back to playing. I like knowing that I could clean the area quickly when we are not near a sink and that we had infection protection on the go as well. Highly recommend getting one for your purse or mini first aid kit.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this #NeoToGo in my #TLCVoxBox that came to my house a few weeks ago. I want to thank @Influenster for adding that complimentary Neosporin product for testing purposes. I find it such a necessity now that I have it, I wonder how I've gone this long without having one hooked to my keychain. Like I said, it easiy hooks to my keychain, so now I can take it with me everywhere I go, or where my boys go...b/c I'm sure to find scrapes there! It also seems to have turned into my good luck charm as well b/c we've been to the skateboarding park at least 6 times this summer without so much as a cut. So now I know wherever I go, I will always be #NeoReady!
Shanon K.
Taylor, MI
I got the neosporin Neo To Go spray in my influenster TLC Voxbox for free this month and I got it just in time. Kids love playing outside and getting dirty and sometimes they get a scrape or a cut that needs to be cleaned out before an infection sets in and really starts problems. I don't know about anyone else but my son freaks out when I get the huge bottle of peroxide out with q tips and the band aids whenever he gets hurt. But when i brought out the tiny spray bottle he thought it was so cute and wanted to spray it himself. I Love the small compact size i can take it anywhere and my son is no longer afraid to clean his wounds.
Patricia H.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
I am a mom of two boys and we go through a lot of Neosporin. For a while I was keeping a tube in my purse (held in a Ziploc bag--I'm not crazy!) and when I got the Neo To Go in my Vox Box I quickly removed the tube and put in the pump. The spray design is genius and my boys don't complain about a quick spritz or two the way they did about the "goo." Every vehicle will have one, and every purse as well.
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How many will repurchase this item?
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
I love the to-go style, very easy to use. Do you think it will be just a forever style or it is just temp thing?
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Did this relieve pain?
Christina L.
Frazeysburg, OH
Have you had an instance when you could have used NeoToGo but not had it handy and actually thought to yourself "Oh no, I need my NeoToGo."? You can never have enough NeoToGo..I have them stashed all over so I always have one handy.
Kyler M.
Kaukauna, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this whole idea work?