Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump
New. Specially designed. Easy, one-handed use. Resists crushing. #1 Doctor recommended brand. Infection protection, anytime, anywhere in your: purse, kitchen, desk, workshop, golf bag, gym bag, travel. .see more...
Top Questions See all 34 Q&A
- "My husband has had to use this twice now and it works great for stubbed toes and scrapes on adults and kids :) Plus very convenient to carry around in a purse or for us the diaper bag!" in 16 reviews
- "It works great, he does not complain that it hurts when I am applying it and it is not greasy or sticky." in 7 reviews
- "its definitely a must have for moms on the go note: I received this product complimentary from Influenster" in 6 reviews
- "My husband and I each have 1 on our rings, he is a truck driver and has already used his several times on busted knuckles, and mine has come in handy at the pool for stubbed toes and gymnastics for floor burns." in 6 reviews
- "N he got a huge cut on his thumb n thankly I carry this neosporin on my purse cuz u never know when u may need first aid pain relief n antiseptic with u " in 6 reviews
My main concern is that I used this on a small cut that my husband had on his thigh and he said the spray stung. I assumed that it would sort of numb the area, but he said it hurt. Maybe it was just a sensitive area.
I have always used neosporin I will never use anything else.
I am a baby when it comes to cuts and nicks.
The gel that you apply is great and easy to put on. Could get a little messy if you do to much.
I love how you don't need anything with the spray.
You just spray on the spot and it is done. You don't have to touch anything.
The best part of this product it doesn't sting. If you are like me you don't want to make things worse than they already seem.
This product is small and you can take it with you at all times. You never know when something comes up. If it is for you or for someone else. It is ready and to the rescue!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos