Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump uploaded by April P.Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump uploaded by Kori W.Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump uploaded by Peggy C.

BY NEOSPORIN

New. Specially designed. Easy, one-handed use. Resists crushing. #1 Doctor recommended brand. Infection protection, anytime, anywhere in your: purse, kitchen, desk, workshop, golf bag, gym bag, travel. .

Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump
  • "My husband has had to use this twice now and it works great for stubbed toes and scrapes on adults and kids :) Plus very convenient to carry around in a purse or for us the diaper bag!" in 16 reviews
  • "I want to thank @Influenster for adding that complimentary Neosporin product for testing purposes." in 8 reviews
  • "It works great, he does not complain that it hurts when I am applying it and it is not greasy or sticky." in 7 reviews
  • "its definitely a must have for moms on the go note: I received this product complimentary from Influenster" in 6 reviews
  • "N he got a huge cut on his thumb n thankly I carry this neosporin on my purse cuz u never know when u may need first aid pain relief n antiseptic with u " in 6 reviews
Valencia , CA
I love neosporin products and this one is so convenient to always have on hand. It works just as great as the gel and can fit into a makeup bag or purse. I've also used it when my dog has gotten minor cuts and scrapes and it so much easier to apply quickly.
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Lincoln, NE
I use this for softball because it goes on quick and easy. It works for the most part but it's very thin it not like the creams so I use like two or three sprays to get a good coat on the cut. Besides that it very easy to transport and use.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
St Petersburg, FL
This is a great handy idea for on the go especially if your out doors active or like me have a kid. I've used this many times and its great, not too oily doesn't over spray and doesn't sting.
Barbara ann R.
Barbara ann R.
Brentwood, NY
This is a must have in the diaper bag. Great for everyone to use, adults and kids! I usually carry one in my purse for when I'm not with the kids too!
Kristine M.
I have two kids that are very clumsy so having this as an option that is thrown in my glove box is amazing. you're never without it when uou need it
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Effective. It does what it has to do, it is easy to carry around, very good with minor scratches, it's a very good on the go prodct
Dannon c.
Dannon c.
Lexington, SC
PERFECT for moms on the go. I keep mine handy, and I love that I can treat minor wounds or irritation immediately.
Michelle N I.
Michelle N I.
Fairmont, WV
Neosporin on the go! Perfect size to carry anywhere and surprisingly very long lasting. Always carry in my purse.
Erica V.
Erica V.
As a mom this is a must have product! Love that they have this on the go. Great quality and is very inexpensive.
Patsy T.
Patsy T.
So handy. Perfect for on the go. And small enough to always have on hand. No reason to go without it!
Johem S.
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
How many will repurchase this item?
Diane S.
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
I love the to-go style, very easy to use. Do you think it will be just a forever style or it is just temp thing?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Did this relieve pain?
Christina L.
Christina L.
Frazeysburg, OH
Have you had an instance when you could have used NeoToGo but not had it handy and actually thought to yourself "Oh no, I need my NeoToGo."? You can never have enough NeoToGo..I have them stashed all over so I always have one handy.
Marina  D.
Marina D.
Tyler, TX
Does it work as well as ointment?