Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump uploaded by April P.Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump uploaded by Kori W.Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump uploaded by Peggy C.

BY NEOSPORIN

New. Specially designed. Easy, one-handed use. Resists crushing. #1 Doctor recommended brand. Infection protection, anytime, anywhere in your: purse, kitchen, desk, workshop, golf bag, gym bag, travel. .

Neosporin Neo To Go! First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment Pump
  • "My husband has had to use this twice now and it works great for stubbed toes and scrapes on adults and kids :) Plus very convenient to carry around in a purse or for us the diaper bag!" in 16 reviews
  • "I want to thank @Influenster for adding that complimentary Neosporin product for testing purposes." in 8 reviews
  • "It works great, he does not complain that it hurts when I am applying it and it is not greasy or sticky." in 7 reviews
  • "its definitely a must have for moms on the go note: I received this product complimentary from Influenster" in 6 reviews
  • "N he got a huge cut on his thumb n thankly I carry this neosporin on my purse cuz u never know when u may need first aid pain relief n antiseptic with u " in 6 reviews
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I found this at Walmart one year. It's actually pretty cool and convieniant for when your not at home. My only negative about this is that if your planning on using a bandaid afterwards you have to clean up before you do or else it won't stick due to the large area the spray has covered. Other than that it's a great product. It seems thinner than the original formula, obviously it would not squirt very well if it were the same. It's so much more sanitary also, as no fingers touch the actual product, and I really love that factor also! Great product!!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is amazing! I use it all the time and it does an amazing job. After 24 hours you see a big difference in the wound. My vet even told me to use it in my dogs bite wound when she got attacked by another dog and the next day it was nearly gone. Great product!! This packaging really allows you to have it on you at all times. Very convenient
Melanie S.
Hampstead, MD
This is very convenient and I always have one with me. You never know when you need this or bandaids. Recommend for every purse, bag, or car.
Shanon K.
Taylor, MI
I got the neosporin Neo To Go spray in my influenster TLC Voxbox for free this month and I got it just in time. Kids love playing outside and getting dirty and sometimes they get a scrape or a cut that needs to be cleaned out before an infection sets in and really starts problems. I don't know about anyone else but my son freaks out when I get the huge bottle of peroxide out with q tips and the band aids whenever he gets hurt. But when i brought out the tiny spray bottle he thought it was so cute and wanted to spray it himself. I Love the small compact size i can take it anywhere and my son is no longer afraid to clean his wounds.
Carmen G.
I received Neo to go in my #tlcvoxbox from #influenster for review purposes and I love it, as a mother of a 7 year old this stuff comes in handy. I always carry it in my purse and use it whenever my son gets a cut or scratch.
Patricia R.
Inglewood, CA
This is an awesome product its compact and very handy I always keep one in my gym bag and purse you just never know when you might need it! Thank you #TLCVoxBox for my 1st VoxBox #NeoReady
Elizabeth C.
Auburn, NY
Excellent for a quick fix. Love how small it is and how it fits in my diaper bag. Great for when you have kids. I received this in my voxbox 2 thumbs.up
Christina A.
Clifton, NJ
Very Handy and convenient for a mom on the go !! Especially when you have little ones you never know when an injury is going to happen.
Lisa D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I prob never would have bought this product unprompted, but I was super glad to get it in my V box and I am a convert. I had an ugly mosquito bite on my neck, of all the most prominent places, that I could.not.stop.itching! I looked like I was jonesing. It was bad. I got the box and immediately gave it a shot (literally) and VOILA, no more itching! Soothing and refreshing too. No icky scent or residue. Sold.
Marjorie P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I received Neo to go in my TLC voxbox and used it in seconds of opening it! I have 3 crazy boys and we had just walked out the door to leave and somehow one trips and scrapes his knee my first thought is I need to unlock the door and get some Neosporin and when I grabbed my keys the Neo Ready was right that I laughed pretty loud and sprayed my Son's leg and though he still whimpered a little as he got into the car I still felt like Super Mom!
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
How many will repurchase this item?
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
I love the to-go style, very easy to use. Do you think it will be just a forever style or it is just temp thing?
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Did this relieve pain?
Christina L.
Frazeysburg, OH
Have you had an instance when you could have used NeoToGo but not had it handy and actually thought to yourself "Oh no, I need my NeoToGo."? You can never have enough NeoToGo..I have them stashed all over so I always have one handy.
Kyler M.
Kaukauna, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this whole idea work?