Neosporin® Neo to Go Antiseptic Pain Releiving Spray Front End Plus Pain Relief .26 Oz Peg

BY NEOSPORIN #15 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Neo spray .26oz pain rel trl/trv see more...

Kelsey B.
I truly love this product! Neosporin is a must have and Neo on the Go is even better! Less messy than the cream and very quick to apply. I am pretty athletic so this spray is in my gym bag at all times. It's perfect to keep on you just in case you scrape yourself or have a wound you're trying to get to heal. I usually use the spray if I am out and about and then the cream once I get home to make it more effective! Highly recommend!
sarah o.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this is a must need for me! i'm very athletic and i keep this product in my bags all the time and i love it!! it works well. it available at any convince store. it's definitely a well used product and i recommend it
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm a cheerleading coach and this spray is a must have for my girls. They are constantly getting banged up and this is easy to apply just spray and go! Very affordable and worth the money!
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have to carry this in my purse comes very in handy ! Very affordable and amazing it soothes pain and helps prevent infections its a light cream work amazing. Recommend to everyone
Gabriela A.
Rialto, CA
Great for on the go helps with the pain and helps heal the wound faster. I recommend it for mothers because kids ate always falling and scraping they're knees. Just one quick spray to help the wound heal sooner.
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
I love this thing. I bring one whenever I travel and it's very small so I never have to worry about running out of liquid space in my carry-on. Dispenses well and is fun to use. I can't speak about the pain relief though, I never really notice.
Kajal P.
Modesto, CA
I love this! Went to a first birthday party last weekend and 4 people got scraped! Not only kids, but adults too! So it definitely came in handy!
Jessica E.
I like it because a lot of times when you've hurt yourself, spreading gel ointments on your cut really hurts. This is easy and less painful.
Jewel B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A must have for all mommies ! It's mess free, small, and conveniently fits in your purse, pocket, or wherever else you want to carry it !
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product to have for on the go. Its convenient and pretty much fits anywhere. And can also be placed in ypur first aid kit