Neosporin Maximum Strength + Pain Relief

by Neosporin

Soothes kid s painful cuts, scrapes and burns while preventing infection! Use Neosporin® Every Cut. Every Time.® Neomycin Sulfate-Polymyxin B Sulfate-Pramoxine HCI First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Cream. Questions?

Do you think the store brand is good enough as this one? I always stick with the original brand but the ingredients seem the same.
Love this stuff! I have a small sized tube that I keep with me and I keep another one with the band aids
Does anyone else take this with you every where when you go out with your little one?
Start your review of Neosporin Maximum Strength + Pain Relief!
Product Highlights
“I would recommend this to anyone even if they don't have kids.” in 1 review
I use this to help prevent scars. I don't know if it really does its job, but I believe in what it says it does, and we go ahead and use it. I recently used it on my daughters nose because she had gotten a scratch and I didn't want a scar. It healed pretty good. I don't think she will have a scar.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Must have for kids! I try to keep this on hand at all times, you never know when someone is going to fall and scrape a knee! #lifewithboys I have a tube in medicine cabinet, purse, & diaper bag.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! I use it all the time and it does an amazing job. After 24 hours you see a big difference in the wound. My vet even told me to use it in my dogs bite wound when she got attacked by another dog and the next day it was nearly gone. Great product!!
Gresham, OR
A must in any household. This stuff is a miracle in a little tube. I also find it very handy for really bad diaper rash, like if the skin is broken. I apply this first and then diaper cream and baby powder to set it. Works miracles and helps fight bacteria.
Hollywood, FL
Neosporin is my go to for "boo boos" with my kids. Helps with the healing process and keeps the skin moist enough that my son doesn't pick at the scab (less itching). Also helps to prevent infections due to the neomycin, always an added bonus!
Glenside, PA
It is clear and not messy! Kids were okay with it, because the packaging is kid friendly. I used it on my daughter's scrape and it did not sting. Her wound also took less time to heal than with other products, and got no infection! I would recommend this for anyone with or without kids. This is a product that I cannot live without anymore.
Pearland, TX
I'm not a fan of the Neosporin ointment because it makes my skin feel oily to the tough, however the Neosporin cream *ROCKS*! I swear by it for any cut or wound, and can trust it to heal at super speed in comparison to not using it.
Neosporin is great for kids! I brought it to my trip to Disney and it was very efficient with the little ones in the group, i haven’t used anything else so i don’t know how it compares to other brands. Would buy again
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried this type of Neosporin as well as the original I have to say I love this one for kids. I myself have used it and really liked it.. I would recommend this to anyone even if they don't have kids.
Springfield, MO
This is my personal preference for antibiotic ointment. The added pain relief is a wonderful extra. Cuts and scrapes sting- it's nice to be able to treat the injury and get quick relief from the pain.