BY NEOSPORIN

Soothes kid s painful cuts, scrapes and burns while preventing infection! Use Neosporin® Every Cut. Every Time.® Neomycin Sulfate-Polymyxin B Sulfate-Pramoxine HCI First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Cream. Questions? see more...

• Do you think the store brand is good enough as this one? I always...6 Answers
  • Love this stuff! I have a small sized tube that I keep with me an...6 Answers
  • Does anyone else take this with you every where when you go out w...12 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to anyone even if they don't have kids." in 1 review
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Okay so there's kids on the package, but this is a must have for everyone. Scratches, burns, rashes.. Neosporin is a miracle worker. As soon as a get a cut or scrape, I clean it and apply Neosporin with a bandaid for a few days and the wound goes away NOTICEABLE faster than if you let it heal without an ointment.
Courtney K.
Little Rock , AR
I use this product for all kinds of stuff! It really helps the skin scab over and form it's new layer quickly! Any type of scratch or even after a breakout and I tear my face apart because of one zit I apply this on before I go to bed and the skin is like new by the morning!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is amazing! I use it all the time and it does an amazing job. After 24 hours you see a big difference in the wound. My vet even told me to use it in my dogs bite wound when she got attacked by another dog and the next day it was nearly gone. Great product!!
Niecy H.
Yes! My little helper for my little one. This ointment does the same thing as the original adult ointment in the summer time this is one of my best friends lol. No marks left over and heals fast!
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
I love that this neosporin has the same germ fighting effects as the original. My kids love that it takes away the "ouchies" whenever they get a cut or scrape. It was really a genius idea to put pain relief in with this!!
Tawny D.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Must have for kids! I try to keep this on hand at all times, you never know when someone is going to fall and scrape a knee! #lifewithboys I have a tube in medicine cabinet, purse, & diaper bag.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
A must have with little ones in the house. It's saved me on so many occasions. It does actually relive pain Since discovering this version, I always buy it now.
Brenna B.
Whenever the hubs has any little scratch (even a paper cut!), he puts this on and a Band-Aid over it. Within 24-36 hours, it looks healed. Amazing!

I, unfortunately, am allergic to this, but that does not make it a poor-quality product, I use Polysporin, and continue to provide this product for the hubster.
Taylor M.
Palm Bay, FL
Neosporin is great for little cuts and scraps but be careful because 10% of people are allergic to neosporin because it has neomycin in it. So if your injury starts to worsen or become red you could be allergic!
Jennifer C.
Wellness Guru Expert
With 2 boys I use my fair share of this. It really does work very well. Should be a requirement in every household!
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Does anyone else take this with you every where when you go out with your little one?
Marissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff! I have a small sized tube that I keep with me and I keep another one with the band aids
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you think the store brand is good enough as this one? I always stick with the original brand but the ingredients seem the same.