BY NEOSPORIN

Soothes kid s painful cuts, scrapes and burns while preventing infection! Use Neosporin® Every Cut. Every Time.® Neomycin Sulfate-Polymyxin B Sulfate-Pramoxine HCI First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Cream. Questions? see more...

• Do you think the store brand is good enough as this one? I always...6 Answers
  • Love this stuff! I have a small sized tube that I keep with me an...6 Answers
  • Does anyone else take this with you every where when you go out w...12 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I would recommend this to anyone even if they don't have kids." in 1 review
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay so there's kids on the package, but this is a must have for everyone. Scratches, burns, rashes.. Neosporin is a miracle worker. As soon as a get a cut or scrape, I clean it and apply Neosporin with a bandaid for a few days and the wound goes away NOTICEABLE faster than if you let it heal without an ointment.
Courtney K.
Little Rock , AR
I use this product for all kinds of stuff! It really helps the skin scab over and form it's new layer quickly! Any type of scratch or even after a breakout and I tear my face apart because of one zit I apply this on before I go to bed and the skin is like new by the morning!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! I use it all the time and it does an amazing job. After 24 hours you see a big difference in the wound. My vet even told me to use it in my dogs bite wound when she got attacked by another dog and the next day it was nearly gone. Great product!!
Niecy H.
Yes! My little helper for my little one. This ointment does the same thing as the original adult ointment in the summer time this is one of my best friends lol. No marks left over and heals fast!
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love that this neosporin has the same germ fighting effects as the original. My kids love that it takes away the "ouchies" whenever they get a cut or scrape. It was really a genius idea to put pain relief in with this!!
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would recommend to all parents. I've Learned a new trick. A friend of mine suggested rubbing this on the front of your kids nose before they leave home and it would keep them from getting sick so much.
Rochelle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this years ago after damaging one of my finger nails. And this was one of my life savers. My mom introduced us to Neosporin since I was a ahold and it has never failed us yet. Had a very smooth healing process
Kimm P.
Omaha , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This little tube goes everywhere with me! I use it on every cut my littles get and there are no more tears. The best place to buy seems to be Walmart for the price. It is a little more expensive than off brands but the pain relief seems better than the others. This is a great product!
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I love that this works fast and heals just about anything a little one can get while playing at a park. It heals burns and cuts. I notice that when I put it on my child she does not scream more from the cream while it's being applied. I love that it's a pain relief and cleans out the wound too. I do suggest to the clean the wound again once your home.
Karen R.
Palmdale, CA
I highly recommend this product. I'm a mother of 4 and this is my go to ointment when the kids have a bad scratch. I swear no lie my 4 month old baby always manages to scratch his face bad so ill put the ointment on and bam gone by the next day. If I could post a pic of before and after I would. Don't hesitate to buy this product by far the best even on adults. I'm actually happy that influenster sent me a complimentary neosporin on my tlc voxbox!
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Does anyone else take this with you every where when you go out with your little one?
Marissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this stuff! I have a small sized tube that I keep with me and I keep another one with the band aids
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you think the store brand is good enough as this one? I always stick with the original brand but the ingredients seem the same.