Neosporin Lip Health
Neosporin Lip Health
By Neosporin Lip
Birlenia M.
Pennsauken, NJ

My lips been feeling really chapped and dry lately would this be any good? And should I buy this one or the daily one to use during the day?

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
2 years, 10 months ago
It definitely will help after a couple of days of use. I've never found that chapstick's that I use during the day help because they rub off. I also think that when I use any kind of product during the day I'm reapplying it throughout the day and my lips get worse.
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
3 years, 11 months ago
It will absolutely help - like the other comment said, use it at night for a few days in a row and your chapped lips will vanish. This stuff is amazing.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Lakeland, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
I use only at night and i love it. NO need for the day for me .
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes use that at night you have to put a lot on & make sure your lips are coated. Use it 3 nights in a row & they should be good as new. The daily one is not as good.
Mary Ann T.
Mary Ann T.
Petaluma, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I don't like this product for chapped dry lips. What I find that works is Burt's Bees peppermint. I'm out in the cold a lot and that's what I find that works well.