BY NEOSPORIN

Neosporin lip health daily hydration therapy is clinically proven to restore visibly healthier lips in three days! see more...

Neosporin Lip Health Daily Hydration Therapy
  • "It's a very good product soothes chap lips moisturizes one thing I do have to say it has a bad taste other than that it works just great." in 1 review
Kitty C.
Kitty C.
Moore, OK
It comes in a typical twist open tube packaging with doe foot shaped end for easy application that's commin for a lip gloss tube. It's easy to use and carry. Formula is light and a bit more watery than I expected. The product flows well, so be careful when using it the first time. A little goes a long way. It doesn't feel too greasy at all but just enough to coat your lips and keep moisture locked in.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
I was working at Walgreens when this first came out 3 years ago. We had a promotion going if you tried it, you got a coupon with the money back. Buying this and the overnight lip therapy was an awesome decision. I've been using both in conjunction for the past 3 years, and it works perfectly. Neither leave me a stinging feeling. It's really difficult to find both of them in stores now, so there will be times I go without it. Nothing really works as good, and if I do go without it, I can see a significant improvement the following day.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
I love this stuff! It makes my lips smooth, and exfoliates them a bit. The hydration lasts longer than most other lip treatments. I feel like it really repairs my lips, not just moisturizes them.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Bought it thinking it would work but it was a complete fail! it kept my lips chapped and the taste was awful. would not buy ever again
felicia o.
felicia o.
Mesa, AZ
It works my lips were smooth but i don't like the greasy type of feeling it leaves on my lips... I'm very picky about my lips
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Pueblo, CO
Allie L.
Allie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is a godsend in the winter. I get really dry lips and I can put this on before I go to bed and by the time I wake up, my lips are so much better. I only use it for times when my lips are really bad, though. It's not really an every day product.

One downside is that it smells kind of weird and you can see it on your lips. That's why I wear it at night.
Veronica z.
Veronica z.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this product but I must agree the taste is bad but it does its job fast I do recommend it but I think a different flavor would be nice
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
I'm a fan of this product because this lip health daily hydration therapy does the job. It tastes awful, but it works!