BY NEOSPORIN LIP

White Petrolatum Lip Protectant Clinically Shown To: Repair & nourish as you sleep Restore visibly healthier lips in 3 days Lips are the most fragile skin on the body, making them susceptible to dryness and sunburn.  Neosporin® Lip Health™ overnight renewal therapy™ is clinically shown to restore visibly healthier lips in 3 days by reducing the signs and symptoms of dryness, such as scaling and chapping.  Its unique formula of emollients, nutrients, and vitamins penetrates deep within the skin surface and works during the body s natural recovery process while you sleep, resulting in softer, smoother lips every day.  For daytime nourishment, try Neosporin® Lip Health™ daily hydration therapy. Questions? call see more...

Neosporin Lip Health
  • "Neosporin Lip Health is right up there with Carmex in soothing and repairing dry, chapped and cracked lips. The only thing I don't like about it is it feels thinner than Carmex giving it a greasy kind of feel... like you just ate pork chops without using your hands." in 25 reviews
  • "My lips are always dry so I picked this up and the next morning..holy canoli! They felt baby soft. I cannot wait to use this again and it may become a staple for me. I feel my lips are healtheir already! Basically it is just a super hydrating night cream for lips!" in 3 reviews
  • "I keep it on my nightstand and use it every night - living in AZ and not drinking nearly enough water leads to constantly dry, chapped lips." in 2 reviews
  • "Kind of thick in consistency and doesn't really keep my lips moisturized unless it's sitting on them." in 1 review
  • "It is so silky smooth It feels like satin on your lips." in 1 review
Jessie S.
Greenville
This stuff works really well.  I keep it by my bed and when my lips get really chapped or need some intense moisture, I use this.  It is a lifesaver during the winter months or whenever you have chapped lips.  It it a white petrolatum that goes on slightly white, but after you rub it in it kind of disappears, and has no flavor/taste, but it works like a charm.  It is super inexpensive and such a great product for the price.
María A.
Unión City, NJ
This is the only lip balm that cured my lips of this strong winter. I highly recommend it!
It is white color, but when you apply it it’s transparent. The only thing is that you have to be careful with the cross contamination because of the product presentation.
Vanessa T.
What would I do without this ?! My lips get horrible chapped and irritated during the winter or if I have the misfortune if trying a new lipstick/gloss that irritates them. A few nights of using this after a sugar scrub and my lips are smooth and happy again
Nina M.
I use this as on overnight lip mask when my lips are either chapped or getting chapped. I'll use a scrub and then apply it before going to bed and after 1 day, my lips are already looking better. It feels weird on fhe lips, but since it's on while i'm sleeping it doesn't bother me that much.
Adonis D.
Salinas, CA
I use this every night before I go to bed and I wake up with smooth and full lips! The pot is a little awkward to get the product out of if you have long nails, but it’s so worth it. A little goes a long way to give you healthy feeling lips! I love it and recommend it to everyone!
Sierra H.
Annville, PA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I use it every night before I go to bed and I have actually noticed I have softer lips. When I forget to use it I can actually tell a difference when I wake up. I’ve repurchased this 4 times now and continue to love it.
Kasey D.
Johnston, IA
So far this is one of the best lip products I’ve found for my chronically dry/chapped lips. There’s a slight white cast but if you only use a little, you can get away with using it during the day as well as at night.
Alysha H.
I leave this night time lip cream. I feel that it is very effective. Easy to use. Heals dried lips fast. I use it all the time. The only downside is that it can feel a little bit oily. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lina M.
Staten Island
THIS RIGHT HERE! AMAZING. I suffer from horribly chapped lips in the winter. They get super flakey, crack and even bleed. This is amazing for lips that are already chapped and have to be healed. It is an overnight treatment that goes on white. In the morning you wipe it off and you will be left with super soft lips. I suggest pairing it with a gentle lip scrub in the morning to assist with removal of dead skin. It is super inexpensive and can be purchased at a local drug store. It is my favorite chapped lip treatment. [product:5-pack-neosporin-lip-health-overnight-renewal-therapy-0.27-oz-each]
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff is awesome! I live in Wisconsin and our winters can be brutal but this 100% keeps my lips from being chapped. I keep it next to my nightstand and it lasts such a long time- a little goes a very long way. There are some nights when I go to bed and my lips feel awful either due to weather or drying lip products, and they are nice and soft come morning. I always recommend this to all of my friends, family and clients.
Birlenia M.
Pennsauken, NJ
My lips been feeling really chapped and dry lately would this be any good? And should I buy this one or the daily one to use during the day?
Knoel C.
Elizabeth, IL
Is this product worth the price?
Shaelyn W.
My friend said this is amazing. I'm curious to try it. Will it really work?
Maryam A.
Providence, RI
Does this product make the lips brighter?