Neosporin First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray 0.26 fl oz

NEW! Neosporin Neo To Go® First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray ~ Infection Protection Anytime, Anywhere For external use only Specifically designed Easy, one-handed use Resists crushing Fits anywhere Over 140 sprays Infection protection in your:   purse, kitchen, desk, workshop, golf bag, gym bag, travel bag.

Does this really work?
How does this compare to the cream?
Does this work as good as the cream?
Start your review of Neosporin First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray 0.26 fl oz!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received Neosporin Neo to Go in the TLC Vox Box from Influenster. Neosporin is a staple in our home first aid kit so having the travel spray gives me peace of mind when out and about, especially with an active 3.5 year old. I made a little kit including this and band aids for quick pain relief.
Aurora, CO
I've had the opportunity to own one of these all thanks to #Influenster. It obviously came at the right time, my daughter scraped her knee and it worked wonders. Sting just a bit but my girls were tough cookies. Easy to carry and store in bag. Loved it, always a must have as a parent.
Binghamton , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this via voxbox quite awhile ago and I am glad that I did. It is so wonderful and convenient! I went out and bought more of them. I have them attached to my keys, purse, hiking bags and so on. You never know when you're going to need to use it. Perfect!!!
Oklahoma City, OK
Neo To Go, is simply one of those tnings that you MUST carry in your purse, SPECIALY if your a MOMMY. From scraped knes to bug bites Neosporin will provide a quick fix if theres no band-aids or other analgesics on hand... Awsome lil tool... totally worth buying.
Elysburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I think having this as a spray is super smart for the sake of kids freaking out when they get cut. It's so much easier to quickly spray the cut than try to touch it w cream on your finger.
Grandview, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The best stuff ever and so much easier to not have to smear any cream till it looks well enough for my child to play by themselves and not worry if it smears off and no more trying to put it in the mouth. Really helped with my daughters wasp sting.
This is a nifty little antiseptic that I cannot live without. This is really nice to have around the house instead of the tube, which I usually end up losing anyway. It's easy to hold and it's super convenient. It's about $5, which isn't a bad deal.
Extremely portable, handy, and convenient, especially if you're on the go a lot. I find this especially useful in the summer when I get random cuts and scrapes from being outdoors a lot
I received this free for testing purposes from influenster. Admittedly I wondered when I'd use it and not even 2 days later I was bit by deer tick. Doctor's advice to me since the tick hasn't fed was to use an antibiotic ointment. I grabbed the neo to go and gave the area a couple of sprays. Worked well and will be sure to keep it handy.
This stuff if amazing, we've had to use this on my mom after she had some sort of irritation due to the sticky stuff on a band aid and it was gone within a couple of days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...