Neosporin First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray 0.26 fl oz

NEW! Neosporin Neo To Go® First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray ~ Infection Protection Anytime, Anywhere For external use only Specifically designed Easy, one-handed use Resists crushing Fits anywhere Over 140 sprays Infection protection in your:   purse, kitchen, desk, workshop, golf bag, gym bag, travel bag.

Does this really work?
How does this compare to the cream?
Does this work as good as the cream?
Start your review of Neosporin First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray 0.26 fl oz!
Blairsville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect product to take on the go. You never know where your gonna have a accident. I keep one in my purse. When I go camping with the kids, this is a must have.
Portable, super useful, and it works! I always make sure I have one of these in my beach bag and camping packs. I end up being the designated "nurse" at our campground, so this lil thing comes in handy when someone inevitably scratches their hand trying to open a beer in some crazy way or when someone scrapes a knee on a hike. Clean the wound, spray, slap a bandaid on if you can. Good to go for small scrapes and scratches!
Hacienda Hts, CA
this neosporin spray is amazing! it's so great for on the go situations and it's compact and fits into any bag super easy. it's good to know you always have backup!
Easton , PA
I received this product complimentary from influenster for winning voxbox challenge. This came in just the right time. I was cooking dinner the other night while getting dinner out of oven my hand touched the top of the inside of oven and burned it. So I took this spray out and sprayed it on my burn and it eased the burn and is helping it heal faster than without using this. It's also compact size to throw in your purse on the go.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this size of Neosporin.  It is the perfect size for purses, diaper bags, etc.  I have one in my two youngest kids diaper bags as a mini first aid kit.  It is easy to apply and not messy.  I would definitely recommend this product.  I purchased mine at Walgreens, but have seen them at Walmart and other drug stores.
Orange, CA
I received this in a vox box. I keep it in my diaper bag all the time since it attaches easily to it and because I never the house without my two kids. Ive tried it on my 4 year old who jumps and bounces off of everything and ends up scrapping either his elbows or knees. Ill definitely buy some more when I finish the one Influenster sent me.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As a mother of two children and a nurse, I know that children can fall and scrape themselves at anytime, unfortunately many of those times are not convenient. But when I saw this Neosporin at the store, I decided to buy it. I love that I can clip it on to my key chain and am able to have it anytime I want. It's so important to clean wounds immediately to help prevent infection. I recommend that EVERYONE have this; you never know when it will be needed.
Summerville, SC
Must have with children! Very nice to have even without! I'm isually the only mom prepared with this and it's so easy, just clips right on to your bag, and your all good to go, put a Band-Aid or two in your bag and your gold, this product works very well with healing your cuts or scrapes. A brand you can for sure trust
Littleton, CO
I received this as part of my #TLCVoxBox and I was so excited! I love Neosporin and the protection it provides, but this is even better because you can spray it right on scrapes and cuts without having to touch the wound. When you've got a kiddo who's crying and screaming, the last thing they want is to have anything touching them, even if it will make them feel better. Now I have one in my purse and in every bag we take out, just in case!
Nelsonville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this is so great. i really love this product for kids. when they freak out about you touching their cuts  this you just spray and it hurts alot less. you can take it anywhere with you and i dont think it costs too much. it is definitely worth it in my opintion
Ask a question to the Influenster community...