BY NEOSPORIN #6 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

NEW! Neosporin Neo To Go® First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray ~ Infection Protection Anytime, Anywhere For external use only Specifically designed Easy, one-handed use Resists crushing Fits anywhere Over 140 sprays Infection protection in your:   purse, kitchen, desk, workshop, golf bag, gym bag, travel bag. see more...

abby b.
Always keep in your purse, you never know when you need it! Especially when going to a playground, kids are always getting owies and its great to have on hand. Also good to keep in your kiddos backpack. Always be prepared. Its soothing and helps heal. Great to have with a few emergency band aids! I love it, never leave home without it(:
Cynthia D.
I absolutely love Neosporin Spray and Go. If you have grandkids like I do, it's extremely important that you have that all important first line of defense against infection. Neosporin Spray and Go is just that. I recommend it to anyone who has small kids or grandkids or even that slightly clumsy husband.
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Neosporin ointment is a great product to always have on hand. It works great at helping cut heal faster and also prevent infections. Overall, I think this is a great product and would recommend this to everyone. I think everyone should have some in their house!
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
I carry one of these puppies to work. Working on cars can sometimes get my hands knicked up, so i like the portable-ness of this product. It's quick and i don't have to get any extra fingers dirty. Just spray. So long as you haven't chopped off a limb, this small product should last you a few months.
Thomas N.
This product is super useful if you're on the go. Easy to use and very efficient. I take it pretty much everywhere with me (camping, soccer, etc...). Two problems I have with this product is the fluid runs out fairly quickly, and they also leak sometimes. Neither of those things will keep me from
Purchasing it in the future though.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
This I can't leave my house without. I have a busy 4 year old and it seems like everyday he's scraping his knee or falling. Thankfully with this it minimizes the pain and helps heal the wound quicker. I love this as much as I love the original neosporin. I have families that live overseas and each time we go, our much have to have for us and also to bring for others is neosporin.
Alison K.
Tewksbury , MA
This is the Holy Grail of Medicine! I keep this on my keys for those everyday accidents and emergencies. This stuff instantly soothes and disinfects all abrasions, scratches, scrapes and cuts helping to promote healing and prevent infection. I buy this at BJ's and carry this stuff with me everywhere I go!
Erika K.
This is amazing! I have a 3 year old who is always on the go.So a cream antibiotic and bandaids don't usually mix.
With this product I can just spray on any "boo boo" and she is skipping away to her next adventure!
It is compact so I can carry it in my purse,pocket or jacket!
Kassiah P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a one year old that trips on everything and this is my go-to product from scrapped knees. I bought this at Kroger but it is also available at Walmart and Walgreens. It is affordable and practical. A perfect first aid supply to throw in your purse or diaper bag!
Niecy H.
Very convenient for my little one in the summer time, I put it right in my purse but the only down fall is that you can't refill it lol. Even though that's not what it's for...
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What types of boo boos have you had to use this on? Did it help?
BRANDY R.
Springfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this compare to the cream?
Teresa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is there enough spray in one of these to last pretty long, or do you find yourself finishing one of these quickly? It looks small.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this work as good as the cream?
Christina k.