Neosporin First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray 0.26 fl oz

NEW! Neosporin Neo To Go® First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray ~ Infection Protection Anytime, Anywhere For external use only Specifically designed Easy, one-handed use Resists crushing Fits anywhere Over 140 sprays Infection protection in your:   purse, kitchen, desk, workshop, golf bag, gym bag, travel bag.

Does this really work?
How does this compare to the cream?
Does this work as good as the cream?
Start your review of Neosporin First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray 0.26 fl oz!
I absolutely love Neosporin Spray and Go. If you have grandkids like I do, it's extremely important that you have that all important first line of defense against infection. Neosporin Spray and Go is just that. I recommend it to anyone who has small kids or grandkids or even that slightly clumsy husband.
Always keep in your purse, you never know when you need it! Especially when going to a playground, kids are always getting owies and its great to have on hand. Also good to keep in your kiddos backpack. Always be prepared. Its soothing and helps heal. Great to have with a few emergency band aids! I love it, never leave home without it(:
Bonsall , CA
I carry one of these puppies to work. Working on cars can sometimes get my hands knicked up, so i like the portable-ness of this product. It's quick and i don't have to get any extra fingers dirty. Just spray. So long as you haven't chopped off a limb, this small product should last you a few months.
This product is super useful if you're on the go. Easy to use and very efficient. I take it pretty much everywhere with me (camping, soccer, etc...). Two problems I have with this product is the fluid runs out fairly quickly, and they also leak sometimes. Neither of those things will keep me from Purchasing it in the future though.
North Bay Vlg, FL
This I can't leave my house without. I have a busy 4 year old and it seems like everyday he's scraping his knee or falling. Thankfully with this it minimizes the pain and helps heal the wound quicker. I love this as much as I love the original neosporin. I have families that live overseas and each time we go, our much have to have for us and also to bring for others is neosporin.
Tewksbury , MA
This is the Holy Grail of Medicine! I keep this on my keys for those everyday accidents and emergencies. This stuff instantly soothes and disinfects all abrasions, scratches, scrapes and cuts helping to promote healing and prevent infection. I buy this at BJ's and carry this stuff with me everywhere I go!
This is amazing! I have a 3 year old who is always on the go.So a cream antibiotic and bandaids don't usually mix. With this product I can just spray on any "boo boo" and she is skipping away to her next adventure! It is compact so I can carry it in my purse,pocket or jacket!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a one year old that trips on everything and this is my go-to product from scrapped knees. I bought this at Kroger but it is also available at Walmart and Walgreens. It is affordable and practical. A perfect first aid supply to throw in your purse or diaper bag!
Very convenient for my little one in the summer time, I put it right in my purse but the only down fall is that you can't refill it lol. Even though that's not what it's for...
Berea, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using neosporin for any small cuts or scrapes! This is so handy because I have it in my purse so if my children get hurt at the playground or something than this is so handy. I love the design of this and it works so well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...