HealthFirst AidNeosporin
NEOSPORIN First Aid Antiseptic Foaming Liquid

NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antiseptic Foaming Liquid

by Neosporin

A no sting, instant foaming cleanser that helps kill infectious bacteria and germs found in open wounds. Use during "Cleanse" Step Foaming Cleanser that Kills Germs No Sting! Foams Instantly For Kids Ages 2 and Up Check for Expiration Date Using NEOSPORIN® Products past their expiration date is unsafe, risky, and does not guarantee effectiveness. Do not use any NEOSPORIN® product that has expired. If your product has expired, please properly discard it and obtain a new product.

Does this take the place of peroxide in our childhood? What are the ingrediants?
Start your review of NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antiseptic Foaming Liquid!
Product Highlights
I carry this in my diaper bag and is my go to when I'm out!in reviews
Mcallen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antiseptic Foaming Liquid uploaded by Kelli Q.
Purchased at: Amazon
Y’all I love this stuff! It makes application sooo much easier on a wild one. My kiddo is accident prone (just like me), never sits still for long, and the NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antiseptic Foaming Liquid applies quickly, easily, and painlessly. Definitely recommend for all parents!
Howell, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,049 reviews
NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antiseptic Foaming Liquid uploaded by Melissa B.
This stuff is seriously the BEST for cleaning all of the cuts and scrapes that toddlers inevitably get 🙃 it doesn’t sting or hurt like other antiseptics do and it really does a great job at removing dirt and cleaning up scrapes!! It comes out as a light foam, so it doesn’t drip or get all over the place. It absorbs quickly and is super effective. I highly recommend this product!!!
Minersville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antiseptic Foaming Liquid uploaded by Aleea P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great if you have kids, ya know... or a whiny husband. I keep this on hand and it works really well. You just pump out the foam (love this since it keeps things hygienic and easy) rub it on the affected area to clean it and pat dry. That's it! So easy. And absolutely painless. Perfect for little ones.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I know this is for kids but I love it. It’s not greasy and absorbs quickly. I’m always getting a scratch from my pup so this is my go to
Gig Harbor, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antiseptic Foaming Liquid uploaded by Megan W.
Purchased at: Target
This wound cleaner is great if you have kids! Doesn’t sting at all they usually are distracted by the foam so they don’t fuss as much.
Crestview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this for my daughter. No pain, no sting, goes on easy and cleans any cuts or scratches. Definitely recommend to anyone with kids and this has become a staple in my first-aid bag!
Germantown, MD
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Excelente, lo uso con mi nietos cuando los pican los zancudos. Su espumita les encanta y ellos mismos se la esparcen. Les alivia la picazón y evita que se infecten.
Apple Valley, CA
Purchased at: Target
This works amazing for the little ones so good! And they never shed a tear!! This is very gentle on any cuts and or wounds ! This is very easy to carry in your purse to be prepared for any accidents to happen.
1,657 reviews
Purchased at: Target
This has been the best investment for our family’s medicine cabinet! Absolutely pain free cleaning, which as other parents know if HUGE for kids! Love the foam, I think that adds to the fun factor for the kids. Cleans well and large sized bottle lasts a long while.
Brook Park, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A summer must have for my clumsy kids. Gets the boo boos clean with very little tears and fighting. Easy to travel with. I keep one in my car and one in my purse. My kids love that it is foam, makes it a little more fun for them. Very much worth the price.