Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

How long does it take to heal a cut after using this ointment?
RosaMaria Q.
RosaMaria Q.
Oct. 21, 2016, 10 p.m.
1 week at most
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
July 9, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Usually a couple days depending on how bad the cut is.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
June 9, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
This is a great question. I am actually wondering this myself because I just scraped up my knee pretty badly!
shapree H.
shapree H.
May 23, 2016, 2:49 a.m.
Couple days
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
May 1, 2016, 8:35 a.m.
It does heal faster than usual but depends on the cut.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Dec. 2, 2015, 11:06 a.m.
I would say that the healing time for using Neosporin on a cut is decreased by about 2 days.
Holly Z.
Holly Z.
Aug. 10, 2015, 3:33 a.m.
As everyone else was saying it depends. It really only takes a fee applications. for minor cuts and scrapes i would say 2-5 days. It definitely speeds up the healing process and gets any infection out
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
May 7, 2015, 10:01 p.m.
You will see improvements in 2-5 days depending how long and deep the wound is.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
May 4, 2015, 9:58 p.m.
Depends on the size, location and how well you clean and take care of the cut. For something small typically 2-3 days.
Angela T.
Angela T.
March 17, 2015, 12:02 a.m.
Depends on the length and depth of your cut. A small cut would heal in a day or two max. A deep cut may take about a week or two.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.
March 10, 2015, 12:39 a.m.
Depends on the cut. When my son gets hurts I usually use it for a day or two.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Jan. 14, 2015, 4:03 p.m.
Depends on the size of the cut
samantha e.
samantha e.
Jan. 9, 2015, 4:36 p.m.
Healing time varies by the size and location of the injury and each person's body is different. I always heal faster with neosporin than any other brand or if I just put nothing on. If you have larger injuries or surgical sites, consult your doctor before using.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Jan. 6, 2015, 10:30 a.m.
Healing time always depends on the severity of the cut. For instance, minor cuts generally take about 1-3 days, but a slice on my thumb healed in about 10 days. Neosporin always heals my wounds quicker than I expect. I always carry it with me.
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Sept. 17, 2014, 10:07 a.m.
3 day max. But then again it depends on the severity of the cut.
Liz M.
Liz M.
June 16, 2014, 7:31 p.m.
It's always been sooner than I thought (=
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
May 26, 2014, 12:10 p.m.
It does depend on the cut, but i usually keep it on overnight under a band-aid and its healed over by the morning
Danielle R.