BY NEOSPORIN #3 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Neosporin® First Aid Antibiotic Original Ointment.
#1 Doctor recommended brand.
2 Days faster than store brand*.
Bacitracin zinc-neomycin sulfate-polymyxin B sulfate.
Patented technology. see more...

• I just scraped by knee pretty badly and in need of Neosporin. Doe...8 Answers
  • How long does it take to heal a cut after using this ointment?27 Answers
  • Has anyone found another use other than first aid for this? Make ...15 Answers
Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment Original
  • "Neosporin is that old remedy that was always used when you were little, got a scrape, got a cut?" in 6 reviews
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: First Aid Antibiotic Ointment 1 oz, First Aid Antibiotic Ointment 0.5 oz; 14.2 g, First Aid Antibiotic Ointment 0.5 oz more...
This is hands down the best antibiotic cream. We use this on every cut/scratch to keep from becoming infected. I feel this brand works faster than others when it comes to comparing this to offbrands. Super affoldable. We keep this in our first aid kit. The tube is easy to hold and use.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have Neosporin at home. This stuff is great. It helps your injury not get infected also which is a plus. I've even used it as chapstick when I have none around. It speeds up recovery time, but not by too much, but it does help minimize the scar, which is a definite plus! It does have some oil of sort in it, which can stain clothes so be careful if your not planning on putting a bandaid over it. Overall I definitely recommend this and think everyone should have some in their medicine cabinet!!!
Gina L.
Review for: First Aid Antibiotic Ointment 1 oz more...
I always have this on hand. I don't know if it helps my wounds heal faster but it definitely helps to prevent infection. It's a great product to have in your first aid kit. It's the only antibiotic ointment we use in our house. Would highly recommend
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: First Aid Antibiotic Ointment 1 oz more...
Neosporin ointment is a great product to always have on hand. It works great at helping cut heal faster and also prevent infections. Overall, I think this is a great product and would recommend this to everyone. I think everyone should have some in their house!
Kay L.
Review for: First Aid Antibiotic Ointment 1 oz more...
I use Neosporin on all open wounds! It’s a great and reliable antibacterial that prevents infection on all wounds! It is definitely something you want to keep in your first aid kit. I’d highly recommend this product.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: First Aid Antibiotic Ointment 0.5 oz more...
Best ointment out there! It really helps with preventing scars. Whenever my kids get cuts, I put some of this on and a bandage and they’re good to go. This stuff really speeds up the healing process also.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Neosporin is a must have in your medicine cabinet. Make it a staple in your house. It can be used for cuts and scrapes on adults, children, and even pets! My kitty got a scratch on his nose that was decently deep and I used a q-tip to put a little neosporin on, it was so much more healed the next day. Really helpful for visible cuts to reduce scarring and faster healing!
member-c220e
I know it's a little unconventional but I have horrible skin. Especially my face. It's dry, sensitive and breaks out in rashes often. Can't use many products on my fave because it is so sensitive. Was trying to find a cream to put on my face at night. Pretty much everything made my skin freak out. Decided to try neosporin as my nightly face "cream." It has worked wonders. My face looks better than it has in years!! So glad I tried this!!
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
Review for: First Aid Antibiotic Ointment 1 oz more...
This product works wonders. I recently burned myself with my flat iron and I have been putting this on daily. My burn is healing fantastically! It doesn’t hurt and apples easily! I love using this stuff on everything! Recommend to everyone all the time! It is a must have in your medicine cabinet!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: First Aid Antibiotic Ointment 1 oz, First Aid Antibiotic Ointment 0.5 oz more...
The only antibiotic ointment we use. It works great and helps or cuts heal faster than other products. Easy to apply. Gentle on skin. Affordable and worth every penny. Highly recommend. You won’t be disappointed.
Vanesa P.
How long does it take to heal a cut after using this ointment?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone found another use other than first aid for this? Make up tips etc?
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just scraped by knee pretty badly and in need of Neosporin. Does anyone know of any coupons?