BY NEOSPORIN

Neosporin® First Aid Antibiotic Original Ointment.
#1 Doctor recommended brand.
2 Days faster than store brand*.
Bacitracin zinc-neomycin sulfate-polymyxin B sulfate.
Patented technology. see more...

• I just scraped by knee pretty badly and in need of Neosporin. Doe...8 Answers
  • How long does it take to heal a cut after using this ointment?27 Answers
  • Has anyone found another use other than first aid for this? Make ...15 Answers
Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment Original
  • "Neosporin is that old remedy that was always used when you were little, got a scrape, got a cut?" in 6 reviews
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I always have Neosporin at home. This stuff is great. It helps your injury not get infected also which is a plus. I've even used it as chapstick when I have none around. It speeds up recovery time, but not by too much, but it does help minimize the scar, which is a definite plus! It does have some oil of sort in it, which can stain clothes so be careful if your not planning on putting a bandaid over it. Overall I definitely recommend this and think everyone should have some in their medicine cabinet!!!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Neosporin is a must have in your medicine cabinet. Make it a staple in your house. It can be used for cuts and scrapes on adults, children, and even pets! My kitty got a scratch on his nose that was decently deep and I used a q-tip to put a little neosporin on, it was so much more healed the next day. Really helpful for visible cuts to reduce scarring and faster healing!
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
When you have super active kids on the go you need to make sure this is in your medicine cabinet. It keeps you skin protected from bacteria and helps cuts heal quick.
Mason U.
Hendersonville
Wellness Guru Expert
I feel as though Neosporin is one of those products that every one should and usually does have. If i ever need some first aid assistance, I usually have Neosporin and some bandaids on hand.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Review for: First Aid Antibiotic Ointment 0.5 oz; 14.2 g
This stuff is amazing! I use it all the time and it does an amazing job. After 24 hours you see a big difference in the wound. My vet even told me to use it in my dogs bite wound when she got attacked by another dog and the next day it was nearly gone. Great product!! These pictures are a picture of the night I first applied neosporin to my dogs leg and then what the wound looked like the morning after when I went to apply it again.
Amanda H.
Sturtevant, WI
If you don't have use for Neosporin, please tell me your secret! I always seem to be cutting myself on anything I can find so I carry a tube of Neosporin in my purse.  Not only is it great for putting on scrapes but I also like to put it around my cuticles before bed as I have a bad habit of biting my cuticles.  I wake up the next morning and the Neosporin always helps :) Overall, you can't go wrong buying a tube!
Jasmine L.
I have been using Neosporin my whole life, as my parents swear by this stuff. When I moved out, this was one of the things that there was no way I was going anywhere without. The only things that is a caveat is that the Neosporin with pain relief is a little better - and make sure it's the white creamy one, it works better in my opinion. I can say that when I have used this, things have healed more effectively. Continuous user here.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I've used this stuff my entire life. I was a very active, crazy, accident prone kid so I'm sure my parents kept Neosporin in business. When I was getting my degree in sports medicine, I learned more about how this actually works and they did validate that it has healing properties!!
Niecy H.
Omg i love this ointment when I use to get cuts this will be the first thing I go too and not bandaid lol it goes right into my cuts or scrapes and when they heal, I don't get any marks. That's what I love about this ointment, you don't get a mark when your healed.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Neosporin. Both the ointment and cream form. They do so well at healing cuts, scrapes, and burns. I reach for the ointment one especially when I want to keep the scab hydrated for perfect healing and as little scarring as possible. The thickness of it is sometimes also more soothing in comparison to the light cream also. More intensive healing and stays longer.
Vanesa P.
How long does it take to heal a cut after using this ointment?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Has anyone found another use other than first aid for this? Make up tips etc?
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I just scraped by knee pretty badly and in need of Neosporin. Does anyone know of any coupons?