BY NEOSPORIN

Neosporin® Eczema Essentials™ Steroid-Free Fragrance-Free Daily Moisturizing Cream.
New.
National Eczema Association accepted.
nationaleczema.org.
Colloidal oatmeal skin protectant.
Clinically shown to:
Restore visibly healthier skin in 3 days.
Relieve dry, itchy skin due to eczema on contact.
Relipid™ formula. see more...

• Hi has any used this? Do you guys think it's effective fo...2 Answers
  • How quickly did you start seeing results?1 Answers
  • Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and s...2 Answers
Kelly B.
Jackson, MI
I suffer from horrible eczema on my hands, especially if I use anti-bacterial soap. When my hands are rough and broken out, this is the best cream for healing it up fast! I have to use it several times a day, but within 1-3 days, my hands are back to normal. The price is reasonable, too. I love this so much, I have a tube in several places around the house, so it's never far from reach.
Delia M.
Los Angeles, CA
This product absolutely helps my facial eczema. It thoroughly hydrates to maintain moisture. I put it on day and night and it keeps my symptoms at bay. No weird smell and it’s not greasy, so I don’t notice and extra shine, which is great.
Melissa R.
South Holland, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Literally my eczema HOLY GRAIL!  Instantly soothing and moisturizing. When it comes to my eczema it seems like most treatments just sit on top of the skin and never really get absorbed, but this product makes a difference over night.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have fairly severe eczema through out my body - face, neck, stomachs, back, arms, hands, legs and feet. I have been dealing with this condition for the last 26 years. As far as over the counter creams and lotions go, I have tried them all. The product helped relieve my eczema symptoms including the redness, dryness and itchy. It did not burn my skin, instead it had a rather soft soothing effect. It did reduce the size of some patches of my eczema. However, it did not eliminate them.

At this time, I am not using this product due to the need to switch eczema products every month or so because of my skin becoming use to them and the products no longer being effective.
Ashley F.
Mission, KS
I used to have severe eczema in college along with many other skin issues. I went to the dermatologist and she told me about the Neosporin Eczema lotion..I went and bought it and have been using it ever since...that was 4 years ago. This stuff has completely changed my skin. I don't have even close to the skin problems I had four years ago...in fact my Eczema is basically non-existent now. This stuff is worth the extra money! IT WORKS!
jennifer g.
After 8 years of being told by my sons doctor he had contact dermatitis and the steroids he had my son on I tried this cream and he has eczema!!!!!! For the first time in his life he is steroid and rash free anf can wear shorts and swim with his class at school, I pray this product never goes away its a true God send! Neosporin Eczema Essentials Steroid-Free Fragrance-Free Daily Moisturizing Cream
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not normally go out of my way to leave a review for a product, but this lotion has literally changed my life. I had eczema on my hands for years so bad that my skin was cracking and bleeding. My entire hand was bright red all the time. I tried every cream I could find. Even steroid creams stopped helping me. Finally I found this product. The first I used it it burned a little (because of the cracks in my skin) but after a few days my hands felt less itchy. After about a week the redness started to reduce and the cracks started to heal. By week two my skin was normal colored again and almost back to normal texture. Shortly after that, my skin was back to being normal and healthy, like I never had eczema. I used it every single night for about a year. Never had a problem with eczema again. Now, I use the lotion once a week or so. It was a life saver. I finally feel and look like a normal person. I hope they never stop making it. It is the best lotion you can find for eczema.
Dacy D.
Yes! I hate having eczema, but luckily I only break out every 3 plus years. But when I do, it's bad. Recently I broke out all over my arms, my face, my legs, and my neck. I tried all of the usually creams and lotions, and nothing really worked. My husband then suggested this brand, since NOTHING worked, and I felt so miserable. Pretty much, within a day or two you can see the difference. I wasn't as itchy as I was, calmed my skin, and the bumps were already going away. I wish they had a bigger size, because I went through this so fast. 1 tube is perfect if you only have a patch or two on your arm. Walmart I think has the cheapest price, at around 11 dollars. Definitely recommend this. I love love love it!
Leslie S.
Every now and then my eczema flares up and I get raw red patches on the sides of my nose. They are extremely painful, and impossible to cover up. It usually takes forever for them to heal. I found this cream about a year ago, and I've been using it ever since. Usually when I have a flare-up, the doctor gives me steroid creams - I've found that once my skin is better and I stop using them, my skin goes into steroid withdrawal and the eczema comes back. Since this is steroid and fragrance free, I don't have that problem anymore. Every night I put some on my face, and I haven't had a flare up since. The cream is light and not oily, which is great for my combination skin. Since I've been using it, I've introduced several others to it as well. A little goes a long way, so the tube will last you a good while. I make sure to take this with me wherever I go.
Maggie A.
Love this product! My son has horrible eczema and it is always difficult to find a new moisturizer for him. Love this because it is more of an ointment. Ointments do not sting or cause discomfort on raw, dry, or skin that is broken. Creams tend to cause this stinging discomfort. Also, this is fragrance free. Eczema is sometimes aggravated by fragrance. So to have a moisturizer that is an ointment and fragrance free is very rare with eczema products, and so happy this is an option. I just wish it was not so expensive for an everyday moisturizer. We go through a lot of it, fast.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can I get this?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Do you find this product to be useful for your daily skin care needs and not just for eczema?
Kylie H.
New Castle, DE
I have a patch of eczema on the back of my hand that I have used steroid cream on. It seems to go away and then comes back and I'm afraid to keep using steroids on it. Would this help?
Kim m.
How do you think this compares to the actual prescription steroid cream? Would like to get my three year old off the prescription.
Cristie R.
Hi has any used this? Do you guys think it's effective for people with eczema on the face?