Neosporin Eczema Essentials Anti-Itch Cream uploaded by Angel  F.

BY NEOSPORIN #30 in Anti-Itch Cream

Restores Visibly Healthier Skin. It Is Clinically Shown To Improve Dryness, Flaking And The Appearance Of Redness. The Unique Relipid Formula Contains A Lipid, Humectant, Emollient And Botanical Blend To Help Retain Moisture Essential For Healthy Looking Skin. Dual Action Formula Maximum Strength Fragrance Free Made In China see more...

Karley F.
I tried this product out for three months and I saw no signs of improvement of my itchy eczema nor did it help. I bout a box of that came with a face wash a lotion and the anti itch cream. I was pretty disappointed with the results. As nothing worked. A total waste of money for me.
ghada s.
Centreville, VA
I have two children that suffer from Eczema so I thought I'd give this cream a try. Eczema is one of the hardest things to "treat" so I was not looking for "treatment", but simply a good moisturizer that is non-irritating. This product is white in color and takes a long time to blend and soak into the skin. It is also extremely greasy which is a complete turn off. The biggest issue we had was that it just "sits" on the skin. It does not moisturize at all. I could have bought Vaseline (petroleum jelly) if I simply wanted a barrier. Very dissapointing. I returned the product.
Jessica F.
Based on my exerience this was the BEST and ONLY product that help with my eczema...On a scale from 1- I have really had eczema...I had it really bad,dry patch spots constant scratching and just plain pain but with this i doubted that this really worked then i tried it and for a secone i was still itching but soon after i stopped thinking about it and then relized i had not itched for more than 2 hours plus with the eczema line they can help clear up those patches to gain your flawless skin back