Neom Nourish, Breathe & Calm Hand Balm 50ml

by Neom

Neom Nourish, Breathe & Calm Hand Balm 50ml. Scent To De-Stress. Taking time to create calm is something we re passionate about. The Neom Scent To De-Stress range has been specially formulated with natural fragrance which not only smells wonderful but also has a deeply calming effect on the mind and body. Our Neom Real Luxury fragrance is a complex blend of the purest possible essential oils including lavender, jasmine & Brazilian rosewood, all expertly blended to help you feel calm and banish stress.A deeply calming treatment in the palm of your hand. Warm a pea-sized amount of balm between your hands before massaging into the skin. Cup your hands over your nose and mouth and breathe in through your nose for 7 seconds and out through your mouth slowly for 11 seconds. For an extra dose of super-calming scent, try a spritz of the Daily De-Stress On The Go Mist, All skin types Fragranced Fresh/ zest scent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neom Nourish, Breathe & Calm Hand Balm 50ml!
Nadine D.
Clitheroe, Lancashire
Neom Nourish, Breathe & Calm Hand Balm 50ml uploaded by Nadine D.
I received this as a Christmas present and I have used it every day since. I love to use this every night, I breathe in the calming smells and its calming before bed. It gets rid of any dryness overnight aswell.
Marie S.
Leaside, Consett
It is very absorbent and a little goes a long way. I usually put the balm on just before bed it leaves me feeling relaxed and when I wake up in the morning my hands are lovely and soft and I feel as though I have had a proper night’s sleep.
MRS A.
Can’t fault this wonderful neon hand balm. Leaves hands feeling silky soft and smelling wonderful.
Beth K.
Leaves your hands smelling lovely, however it also leaves them feeling quite ‘waxey’.

Looking for your answer?