BY NEOLIA

Made with 100% organic apricot oil: rich in vitamins A and E and essential fatty acids such as Omega 9. Hydrating, nourishing, antioxidant, regenerating and protective. Enriched with blueberries: concentration of antioxidants due to flavonoids. Concentration of vitamin C : protects the body against free radicals responsible for skin aging. Ideal for devitalized and dry skin. Enriched with honey: hydrating, antioxidant, softening, antiseptic, healing, nourishing, etc. It will satisfy dehydrated and dry skin, as its high sugar content makes it able to keep water in the epidermis. Paraben Free, No aminal ingredients nor tested on, Biodegradable, Gentle & Hypoallergenic & Recyclable. Formulated for dry skin. A rich and unctuous lather for soft and deeply hydrated skin. Benefits: Apricot Oil:   Naturally rich in vitamins A and E and essential fatty acids such see more...

Shelby C.
Neolia Protective Apricot Oil Shampoo is great! I color my hair like every four months and it can fade quickly if I use the wrong shampoo, especially if it's blond. I'm a natural burnet so I have to perfect my hair from harsh shampoos to keep my color.
Megan W.
Coming from someone who changes their hair color a lot! This product is amazing! I ordered mine online. Very affordable. It's smells nice and I use it every other day. I have used this product for a while now and don't see myself changing anytime soon!
Nicole G.
Jersey city, NJ
So good for damaged coloured hair. Doesn't strip out colour and has a really nice smell
Aayesha S.
It contain natural ingredieng apricot which is so good for coloured hair really works.
Catherine L.
I received some sample packets of this product with the matching conditioner and I absolutely love this product! It makes my hair clean but doesn't strip it of it's natural oils, keeps my colour looking fresh, doesn't bother my sensitive scalp, smells amazing, and lathers enough. I love it so much I caved and bought the full size and am so glad I did! I love natural products too.