BY NEOLIA

Made with 100% organic apricot oil: rich in vitamins A and E and essential fatty acids such as Omega 9. Hydrating, nourishing, antioxidant, regenerating and protective. Enriched with blueberries: concentration of antioxidants due to flavonoids. Concentration of vitamin C : protects the body against free radicals responsible for skin aging. Ideal for devitalized and dry skin. Enriched with honey: hydrating, antioxidant, softening, antiseptic, healing, nourishing, etc. It will satisfy dehydrated and dry skin, as its high sugar content makes it able to keep water in the epidermis. Paraben Free, No aminal ingredients nor tested on, Biodegradable, Gentle & Hypoallergenic & Recyclable. Formulated for dry skin. A rich and unctuous lather for soft and deeply hydrated skin. Benefits: Apricot Oil:   Naturally rich in vitamins A and E and essential fatty acids such see more...

Heather F.
Azle, TX
I used this oil conditioner and it worked very well, especially on my colored and highlighted hair which was kinda dry before using it.
Catherine L.
I received some sample packets of this product with the matching shampoo and I absolutely love this product! It makes my soft and smooth, without weighing it down. I have long fine hair and many conditioners make it feel heavy and greasy but NOT this one. It helps my colour look fresh, doesn't bother my sensitive scalp, smells amazing, and feels rich enough. I love it so much I caved and bought the full size and am so glad I did! I love natural products too.
Sara H.