Neogen Gold Cream Essence Pack 24K Anti-Wrinkle uploaded by Christina G.

BY NEOGEN DERMALOGY

NEOGEN Code9 Gold Black Caviar Essence is a highly concentrated total care essence formulated with gold, caviar, super black complex and various naturally-derived, naturally-extracted, and low-temperature ripened ingredients. It is a new type of skin... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer B.
This product is a little on the expensive side for what it does.. it’s basically a blemish kit with facial pads & a serum.. don’t get me wrong it worked nice and I like that it exfoliated my face but it was too many steps to add to my regimen..
Shan E.
I had a sample of this I received with a Memebox order some time ago. I could only use it once, so I don't know about long-term use, but it provided a lot of extra hydration and made my skin softer. My only complaint is it was very sticky, and paired with my current moisturizer it was almost unbearable. This really needs to be paired with the right moisturizer.
Gio H.
Lubbock, TX
I don't exactly have the golden one BUT the lemon caviar one. It has an amazing smell and does tighten my skin. It hydrates and it is the best after using a cleaning mask.
humera h.
I would like to try this out more once I receive it in sounds amazing it's a Korean product but the quality it. Just amazing everyone should try it out
Janaína F.
Bahia
I love this product do not know how to live without the skin gets very soft in the early days note the difference I highly recommend love love love
Perla d.
La Romana
Son muy buenos estos productos su protección y frescura son ciertas, lo unico que no me agrada es el olor que lleva muy fuerte
Esraa e.
elsharja..elbotina
منتج رائع جدااااااا استخدمتة ولا يمكني الاستغناء عنة وارشحة لكل السيدات احبه جداااا رغم الفترة القصيرة الي قمت بتجربتي معة