BY NEOGEN DERMALOGY

Jennifer M.
This face oil is amazing. When I have dry patches I was my face with a moisturizing face wash and follow with this product,patting it into the skin & follow that with some kind of thin moisturizer & by morning or a couple days (depending on how dry my skin is) it'll be back to feeling lile silk. It's amazing, highly recommend.
لميسة  .
queens
Neogen is one of my favorite brands because the natural fragment of the products are really soothing. Usually the flavored face products causes allergy or just headache in my case. But the products of this brand are really amazing and soothing.
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
If you're worried about using an oil or a serum because you think it will be oily or sticky, then you need to try this product. I received a sample in my Ipsy bag in 2017, and I am now on my third full-size bottle. This is a staple in my routine. It's lightweight, non-sticky, and absorbs fully. I do a complete multi-step Korean beauty routine, and this is one of my a.m. products. It runs around $26 and lasts me about 3-4 months. Sensitive skin friendly, too. P.S. It plays well under foundation, too!
My C.
South San Francisco
I’ve been putting a couple of drops on my face after my usual cleanse and toning. I definitely feel my skin absorbing the serum but I can’t feel or see any significant difference to the skin. I do have skin that’s a lot on the dryer side so perhaps it’s dying of thirst and just wanting to DRANK. But overall I would say I’m neutral here. Also you are supposed to use in drops and the bottle isn’t conducive to helping you get drops.
Shon R.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Get rid of those dry patched with this serum you can shop around and find great deals on Amazon a little goes a long way some reviews showed they still saw flaking I recommend a good cleanser and peel for that new skin results
Michelle H.
This serum is so moisturizing and softening. It love putting it on after washing my face, but before I put on my daily moisturizer. It makes the skin feel very supple without leaving ANY oily feel to it.
Yvonne H.
Fresno, CA
I received this product in ny ipsy bag. I have been using it on my dry spots and haven't noticed a difference. I was hoping it would help since it seems prettt top notch but not for me. On the bottle it says 2-3 drops would do the job but I find myself using way more.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
OMG this product is amazing. I use this at night before I apply anything else or I use it by itself. It only takes a couple of drops and I apply it all over my face. I can’t even believe the difference in my skin. It’s glowing, radiant and very healthy looking. I’m hooked and will purchase again. I HIGHLY recommend trying this product
Alisha G.
Windsor, VA
Great moisturizing serum. A little goes a long way. The product spreads easily and absorbs well, giving my skin a definite moisture boost without making it oily, which is always great for my combo skin. I haven't broken out with any of my Korean skincare products which is always a bonus.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
I get a lot of neogen in ipsy and have always loved it. This product is amazing, but hard to get out of the bottle. I have to go in with a qtip. I'd love it more if it was a jar or pump!
It goes on greasy but dries really nice.