NEOGEN - Dermalogy White Truffle Serum In Oil Drop 50ml (US & EU Edition) 50ml uploaded by My C.

BY NEOGEN

My C.
South San Francisco
I’ve been putting a couple of drops on my face after my usual cleanse and toning. I definitely feel my skin absorbing the serum but I can’t feel or see any significant difference to the skin. I do have skin that’s a lot on the dryer side so perhaps it’s dying of thirst and just wanting to DRANK. But overall I would say I’m neutral here. Also you are supposed to use in drops and the bottle isn’t conducive to helping you get drops.
Kiley D.
Woodsboro, MD
I got a sample of this serum in my ipsy bag and absolutely love it. It is cooling when first applied and slightly plumps the skin when used in combination with a light moisturizer keeps skin feeling refreshed all day. Also use in combination with a thick moisturizer for deep moisturizing over night. I will be buying the dull size when my sample runs out.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
OMG this product is amazing. I use this at night before I apply anything else or I use it by itself. It only takes a couple of drops and I apply it all over my face. I can’t even believe the difference in my skin. It’s glowing, radiant and very healthy looking. I’m hooked and will purchase again. I HIGHLY recommend trying this product
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
I get a lot of neogen in ipsy and have always loved it. This product is amazing, but hard to get out of the bottle. I have to go in with a qtip. I'd love it more if it was a jar or pump!
It goes on greasy but dries really nice.
Erin C.
I really liked this serum that is made specifically for sensitive skin! It moisturized and nourished my skin without feeling sticky. It also provided what it advertised- it brightened my sensitive skin and strengthened my Florida sun-damaged skin, and fought signs of aging. I would definitely purchase this again!
Yahaira M.
San bruno, CA
I received a sample of this serum on my ipsy bag on September 2017. I started using it constantly in mid January and quite honestly is not grease but it hydrates like nothing else I have ever tried. Amazing discovery for me
Shon R.
Charlotte , NC
Get rid of those dry patched with this serum you can shop around and find great deals on Amazon a little goes a long way some reviews showed they still saw flaking I recommend a good cleanser and peel for that new skin results
Tristen R.
Roanoke, TX
I had to warm up to this product but after using it I loved it. At first I thought it was equivalent to putting water on my face but after a week I could see the difference in my skin. I use this as a primer for my primer and it makes my makeup go on smooth.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
I really love this! Got it in an ipsy bag and it is so luxe. Even though it’s oil it absorbs so easily on the skin. K beauty products are usually great and this one was no exception. It doesn’t really have a smell.
Stephany M.
['Orlando', 'FL'], FL
I think I’m obsessed this makes my skin glowing and soft! Also it’s helping me with some hyperpicmentation that currently is almost gone! It’s affordable and it’s was a little hard to find for me but totally recommend