Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum- Brand

by Neogen Dermalogy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum- Brand!
How would you rate this product?
Han L.
Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum- Brand uploaded by Han L.
Slightly thick but absorb quickly serum. Has vitc which helps to fade dark spots and niacinamide helps to reduce imflammation. A great serum that does not leave my face dry and tacky like other vitc. Do see the even-out effect on my skin but do not see significant changes.
Ulziisaikhan 99271772 B.
Los Angeles, CA
Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum- Brand uploaded by Ulziisaikhan 99271772 B.
I have used to try Naturium, Timeless and other Korean vitamin C serums but this is my holy grail one. I wish @Neogen would change packaging for this serum. It’s effective among all those vitamin C serums I tried. It fades dark spots on my skin. Also, it makes my skin looking glow and fresh. I definitely would purchase it again. I recommend it without any doubts.
Sherihan M.
Simi Valley, CA
Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum- Brand uploaded by Sherihan M.
Helps brightening with dark spots and firming of the skin. As it has a high concentration of vitamin c I added it to my routine slowly. It doesn’t tingle as I was expecting it to be. Texture is watery and quickly absorbs into the skin. I am planning to try use it as spot treatment to target some dark spots. This is available at an affordable price
Mary Kate R.
Austin, TX
I like this serum a lot. It doesn’t have a thick consistency but also isn’t runny. I don’t love the scent but it’s not super strong. I didn’t notice a huge difference in my skin after using though.
Tracey F.
This was the first Vita C serum I ever tried...got a sample with Ipsy. Now, we all know that Ipsy's sample-sizes are pretty much micro, so when I started using this and it last me 2 weeks of using day and night, I was super impressed! Btw, sample size was 0.5oz, so Ipsy did a good job with this one! Having never tried a vitamin C serum before, I was very impressed with the overall softness of my skin (and I have dry skin) and the brightening effects it had on my complexion. Oh, and btw, I'm 48yo, so it was so nice to have this unexpected effect on my "old" skin. So if it worked this well on my skin, I bet it would do wonders on younger skin! Since I couldn't find this brand at Ulta or Sephora, I decided to try out what I though was a better (more expensive) vitamin C serum at Sephora. So I bought Drunk Elephant C-Firma Vitamin C Serum. I bought a trial size to make sure I liked it. Immediately when I used the DE Vit C, I knew it was not the same as Neogen. Neogen's Vita C was so light and consistency was like water and a a couple drops covered my entire face. It had a very light citrusy, non-overpowering sent. Unlike the DE C-Firma, which smelled smokey each time I used it, as well as making my face feel sticky. Nothing against DE, but their claim to fame is obviously not vitamin C serum. Bottom line is, if you're looking for a light-textured vitamin C serum that really brightens your complexion, uses only a couple drops per application and absorbs quickly, then this is it! You can buy the full size 100mL dropper bottle on Amazon for $38. Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum- Brand
Baljmaa B.
Schaumburg , IL
Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum- Brand uploaded by Baljmaa B.
Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum is not available on influenster. But I have to share it because it is the most effective for acne scare reduction! I had been suffering acne and pimples for many, many years and I have now left so many scars and pigmentation particularly on my cheeks and chin. Even though I have tried many other scar-reducing products and treatments, I really did not notice any results that I feel content. After the first bottle, which I have used around a year ago, this serum helped the scars noticeably reduce, which amazed me. I have been using my fourth bottle now, and I religiously apply every single morning followed by a moisturizer and a sunscreen. Not only the deep dark scars are fading away, my whole face looks brighter and glowy like I have used foundation and highlighters. Even its ingredient says 22 percent vitamin C, it never irritated my and the serum’s texture is quite lightweight and does not pose a problem or feels heavy or makes my skin look flake when applying under makeup or without any makeup. Actually my face looks smoother, which is kinda surprising when using products with vitamin C. One bottle lasts at least 4 months, which makes it really affordable. I will forever purchase this serum.
Jenny C.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried a sample size of this and it's pretty nice! It's a bit thicker than what I'm used to even for a serum. I don't know if it's because I got this in a plastic sample size bottle, but this oxidised pretty quickly for me.
Anna W.
Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum- Brand uploaded by Anna W.
This serum is lightweight and absorbs quickly without leaving a tight or dry feeling. It has a slight sweet citrusy scent and is great for layering under skincare. I can use this during the day without it making my skin oilier. This serum contains 22% Vitamin C (10% Vitamin C and 12% Vita C Acerola-plex) and along with niacinamide helps to brighten and even skin tone. The vitamin c in this serum is in the form of 𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗮𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗯𝘆𝗹 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 which is more stable and less irritating than ascorbic acid. The serum also contains extracts from lemon, lime, orange, tangerine, grapefruit and acerola cherries. Hyaluronic acid and panthenol also help to soothe and hydrate the skin.
Beth S.
Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire
Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum- Brand uploaded by Beth S.
I have always had a love/hate relationship with Vitamin C products, some work so well and others just irritate me and unfortunately this was the latter. It was just a product that sadly didn’t suit my skin, instead I found it left me irritated and red, likely due to being “a super potent”. From my experience, it hasn’t worked for my sensitive skin - this obviously just how my skin has reacted, this won’t be the case for everyone’s skin. It’s a shame this happened as the product itself is a great consistency, it applied well and quickly into the skin and didn’t leave my skin feeling tacky or greasy.
Sabrina S.
Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum- Brand uploaded by Sabrina S.
This is a 22% Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate which is a more stabled form of Vitamin C. These type of Vitamin C aren't as strong but they are still very affective over time. The trade off is your Vitamin C will not oxidize as fast and also be less irritating which makes this great for all skin types. This also contains Niacinamide which works great with Vitamin C to brighten, and smooth skin tone. My skin seem to really like this and I found it easy to work with and my skin absorbed it nicely. Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum- Brand

Looking for your answer?