BY NEOGEN DERMALOGY

Thao L.
New Orleans, LA
I originally purchased this because I had uneven skin tone after some blemishes left dark spots. I found this foam cereal face wash was soothing and moisturizing, but also great at replenishing my skin and lightening it up. It was gentle and it's best when you use this then use a gentle exfoliator (I used neogen citrus exfoliator pads) and they helped make my skin lighter and more radiant! It's affordable too!
Ruth K.
I used the green tea version and I was obsessed and so was my boyfriend! The foam application makes it easy to use and it surprisingly lasted a very long time. It does have a short shelf life bec there are real green tea leaves at the bottom which are filtered out. The foam soap is lightly scented and doesn’t dry your skin out however I would highly recommend a toner and moisturizer afterwards. Loved this!
Amanda G.
Richmond
I purchased this after reading a review on a beauty blog. This is a nice, lightweight, everyday cleanser for those with sensitive skin. A good option during the summer months when you may not be looking for a thick cream cleanser.
لميسة  .
queens
Absolutely amazing just love it. Smells really good really hydrating anyone who hasn’t tried it should obviously try this. Works great on substitute and acne prone skin. It also helps to get rid of acne scars and just love it
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind. The product is really looks vibrant and natural looking to my skin tone made me look 10 time younger it really met my expectations.
Catherine ☪.
Syracuse, NY
It is the perfect cleanser and face wash or your face. It is so light weight and refreshing and I also have the green tea kind as well. You can feel all the green tea in the rose petal extract all of the dirty skin off your face.
Aubrey B.
Sylva, NC
NEOGEN Real Fresh Foam cleansers are my favorite part of my skincare routine! They're pleasantly scented, the foam is light and feels so soft on the face, and it cleans your skin like a dream, without drying it out! It's the perfect second step in a dual cleanse!
Larissa B.
Syracuse, NY
I haven’t used this particular cleanser I’ve used there green tea foaming cleanser and I love it I purchased it at Sephora it was only $19!
Alina D.
savannah, Ga
Works so well. My face started clearing up after a few weeks of use. Smells good. And keeps my face looking dewy
Jessica O.
1,172 reviews
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my skincare collection and I’m so happy I did!