NEOGEN - Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water Rose 300ml (US & EU Edition) 300ml

BY NEOGEN DERMALOGY

Daija O.
richmond
This is the best cleanser and it smells good and it worked very well I bought it online it’s very active ethics effective in my life I did meet expectations in there a very positive
Christine c.
Florida
Uh. Yes please. Great rose scent. Great cleaning power. Not too harsh on my combination skin. Doesn’t dry out. What a wonderful product that I will definitely be purchasing more of!
Aubrey B.
Sylva, NC
I use NEOGEN Real Flower Cleansing Water - Rose as a toner after my dual cleanse. I also sometimes use it as an eye makeup remover. It's so super gentle, with a pleasant scent. It's non-drying and helps take off every last bit of dirt and makeup!
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD
I liked the other scent of this product a bit better. This was nice to follow up as a toner after my gentle face wash.
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Didn't really work for me. Made me break into a rash like havis. Not my liking didnt work for me bit can work for you
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my skincare collection and I’m so happy I did!
Montalia H.
Palatka, FL
Ive been trying to find a good cleansing water I’m gonna try it for sure love how the bottle looks
Emily D.
Houston
I love this. It smells so so good and cleans pretty well. It's a little pricey but very worth it! It isn't strong enough to take off heavy makeup but it will get all the residual makeup off. I see it as more of a second step wash. I like to let it dry on my skin instead of washing it off because it tightens my skin a little and makes me feel like the product will soak in more.
Alex L.
This is a very gentle cleansing water as I accidentally got some in my eye before and it didn't sting it at all. It has real rose petals floating within and smells like rose water. It removes almost everything but I feel that it isn't as strong as other cleansing waters due to how gentle it is. I can see other cleansing water removing more gunk than the Neogen cleansing water when I did a comparison.
Perla d.
La Romana
Me encantan estos productos me definen muy linda mi piel y dejan un acabado muy fino realmente vale la pena