NEOGEN - Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water Rose 300ml (US & EU Edition) 300ml

BY NEOGEN

Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind. The product is really looks vibrant and natural looking to my skin tone made me look 10 time younger it really met my expectations.
Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great cleansing water. Super gentle and really thoroughly removes all makeup, sunscreen, and grime. Has a pretty strong sent but if you like rose it likely won’t bother you. Also just a gorgeous looking product as it has real roses floating in it. I feel the need to rinse after use though it is not necessary.
Alex L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very gentle cleansing water as I accidentally got some in my eye before and it didn't sting it at all. It has real rose petals floating within and smells like rose water. It removes almost everything but I feel that it isn't as strong as other cleansing waters due to how gentle it is. I can see other cleansing water removing more gunk than the Neogen cleansing water when I did a comparison.