NEOGEN DERMALOGY Real Cica Pad

by Neogen Dermalogy

When you’re dealing with inflamed acne or highly sensitive skin, toning and exfoliating might be the last thing you want to do, but these pads may change your mind. They come soaked in an essence formulated with Centella asiatica extract, a popular K-beauty ingredient, to soothe and smooth skin without causing irritation.

The concentrated formula also reduces redness and inflammation and helps promote collagen production, giving you a stronger skin barrier and a more even complexion. The formula contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin and is free of potential irritants like parabens, artificial fragrance, and mineral oil. With a low pH of 5.83, these pads are gentle enough to use daily and will ensure your skin is smooth and balanced.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside, Lactobionic Acid, Gluconolactone, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Octyldodecanol, Ceramide NP(Ceramide 3), Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Allantoin, Betaine, Panthenol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Propanediol, Diglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA

Usage: After cleansing, take one pad and gently smooth over face with embossed side, avoiding eyes. Discard pad. Gently tap in remaining essence on your skin. Follow up with the rest of your skin care routine. Close the lid tightly to make sure the remaining pads stay fresh. Use once a day.

Does the NEOGEN DERMALOGY Real Cica Pad count as toner or where in the skin regime should you use it?
Start your review of NEOGEN DERMALOGY Real Cica Pad!
Pooler, GA
NEOGEN DERMALOGY Real Cica Pad uploaded by ada J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Cica pads are formulated with centella asiatica and PHA (polyhydroxy acid) which is less sensitizing than AHA and BHA. The pads also contain hyaluronic acid, allantoin, panthenol to ensure your skin is hydrated and soothed. They are great for gentle chemical and physical exfoliation. They do meet the claims and are great to use every day. I still like to take a break every once in a while.
Brooklyn
Very gentle means of exfoliation that can be used on a daily basis and won’t cause redness or irritation! Love using these as a double step in the morning when I’m in a rush and don’t have time to both cleanse and tone. It can replace your cleanser, exfoliating agent and toner in your routine.
toronto, Ontario
They arent bad, but i didnt see much of a difference in skin. These pads have a huge cult following and there are a lot more positive reviews then negatives. It contains centella asiatica which has limited studies still but they suggest that it helps with acne, post inflammatory erythema and overall clarity & texture
Purchased at: Soko Glam
I enjoy using this product! I’m hesitant to use it daily although the product does state it is gentle enough for daily use. I use it about once a week to refresh my skin. My sensitive skin does not get irritated by this. Recommended for individuals that want to exfoliate gently!
Raytown, MO
This is my first time trying this brand, as well as this kind of exfoliator. Maybe I am use to like seeing an exfoliator actually peel off dead skin etc. I think if your looking for a gentle exfoliator this would be for you.
Olney, MD
This had such good reviews I was super excited to try it! Unfortunately it really doesn’t work for me. I have oily-combination and acne prone skin. It leaves a lot of product on the skin but it didn’t absorb
Brighton, MA
This is a nice, gentle exfoliator pad. It is easy to use and convenient- you don’t need to wash it off. Great for sensitive skin and my skin feels smooth after using.
Martinsville, VA
I love love love these Cica Pads. I will definitely repurchase. I use them to clean my skin in the am. They’re gentle on my eyes & remove all traces of dirt/oil that my skin has accumulated during the night. Highly recommend these👍🏼👍🏼
Downers Grove, IL
No soy muy fan de los exfoliantes porque tengo una piel súper sensible, reactiva y seca y normalmente me la dejan peor. PERO este si que fue un descubrimiento, exfolia mi piel de una manera suave sin resecarla más, dejándola más suave lista para hidratación . Son unos pads humedecidos en producto, con uno es suficiente para toda la cara y no desperdicias nada de producto
Surrey, BC
I love this product. I use it after I wash my face as a prep for the rest of my skincare routine. it leaves my face looking brighter and not dried out. it also leaves my skin soft which is a nice touch. i think it is one of the best products I have purchased on this site and would recommend it to people with all skin types.Thanks for your feedba
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Dannielle R. • 8 months ago
It would be counted as the essence part of your regimen since the pads are soaked in a essence