BY NEOGEN

Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind. The product is really looks vibrant and natural looking to my skin tone made me look 10 time younger it really met my expectations.
Ashley W.
Norman, OK
Love these masks! They make my skin feel super refreshed & moisturized. I use these a couple of times a week for when my skin needs a pick-me up. Packaging is easy to open & nice to look at. If you’re looking for a new fun mask to add to your skincare routine, this one is for you!
Lexi P.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. Not only does it feel like it forms your skin but it leaves your skin feeling super soft and refreshed afterwards. It just sucks not being able to find this brand anywhere, I always end up having to look forever to find d some.
laura j.
Taylorsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente producto. Me fascina. Siempre lo compro y seguiré comparándolo por su fragancia y duración de olor en la piel
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved how this felt on my skin. It smelled good and made my skin feel new again. I would diffinitly buy this again!
Trisha A.
Chelsea, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it every weekend to give my skin moisture and essence getting ready for the rough week.