NEOGEN DERMALOGY Pink Cactus Liftmax Knit Mask uploaded by Kate P.

BY NEOGEN DERMALOGY

This Cactus Liftmax mask uses a unique knitted cotton texture—instead of the traditional smooth cotton sheet mask— to infuse 60 milligrams of concentrated essence into your face and neck. With a powerhouse blend of prickly pear cactus and pink algae, it works to deliver antioxidants and fortify skin. It also contains jania rubens algae, one of the rarest cactus oils that contains an abundance of vitamin C and beta-carotene to calm and hydrate skin. Along with camelia and snow lotus flower, this mask is perfect for lifting and lessening the appearance of wrinkles.

Ingredients: Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Diglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Opuntia Coccinellifera, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Butylene Glycol, Rose Flower Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Saussurea Involucrata Extract, Jania Rubens Extract, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Palmitoyl Isoleucine, Betaine, Adenosine, Cyanocobalamin, Xanthan Gum, Tromethamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Disodium EDTA

Usage: We recommend using this mask as a part of a pampering nighttime ritual. After washing your face and applying toner, carefully apply the mask so that it feels tight and covers all the way up from your hairline to down to your neck. Make sure the pull tab is located at the upper right hand corner of your face. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes and then remove it by lightly pulling on the pull tab. Discard mask after use and gently pat any remaining essence into your face and neck. Follow up with a serum, eye cream, and moisturizer.

Kate P.

$6.00 (sold individually)
Purchased though @sokoglam
Skin types: All
Claims: Assists in lessening the appearance of wrinkles and lifts the face. It is also said to calm and hydrate the skin.
Likes: I liked this mask more than I had anticipated. The whole 'knit' thing intimidated me. This mask not only covers your face, but your neck as well! It has a light fresh scent, nothing too overpowering. I really liked the fact that it is packed full of essence. I had plenty left over to pat into my skin. This morning, my face looked clean and bright!
Dislikes: It's a bit heavy for my liking. Also, it is a bit pricey for a mask if purchased individually.
Would you purchase this again? Maybe. I got this as part of the anti-aging mask set through Soko Glam, so I didn't necessary pick it out myself. If you like thicker masks with lots of extra essence, this is for you!
Ashley W.
Norman, OK
Love these masks! They make my skin feel super refreshed & moisturized. I use these a couple of times a week for when my skin needs a pick-me up. Packaging is easy to open & nice to look at. If you’re looking for a new fun mask to add to your skincare routine, this one is for you!
Andrea S.
I like these masks because they go down to your neck and are very moisturizing. The biggest drawback is the price. I mask too frequently to use a $7+ mask on a regular basis so this is really a special use mask for when you want extra pampering.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind. The product is really looks vibrant and natural looking to my skin tone made me look 10 time younger it really met my expectations.
Lexi P.
Michigan City, IN
I love this mask. Not only does it feel like it forms your skin but it leaves your skin feeling super soft and refreshed afterwards. It just sucks not being able to find this brand anywhere, I always end up having to look forever to find d some.
Bebs G.
I like this brand if mask. Tried first as sample i received with purchase. Like it a lot, leaves skin dewy & soft. I used it one day i had jet lag, face was a little red and puffy, didn't have time to rest..came in handy
Mara B.
Fulton, IL
I loved the smell of the mask most of all! I also liked how it felt nice and cool and relaxing on my face and I also liked how smooth and hydrated my skin was after use!
Montalia H.
Palatka, FL
Neogen has some great products for the face it makes my skin so smooth n nice I recommend it for my face it’s so gentle Yes it meet my expectations of course
Zoe S.
Bemidji
Like always, I'm quite a fan of face masks. My face felt super smooth after I used this and I was very pleased about it. Will definitely buy more.
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
One of the best mask I ever had!! Very thick mask,works good,is loaded with serum. This is the first time for me and I really like it.