NEOGEN - Dermalogy Mexican Aloe Essential Mask 10pcs (US & EU Edition) 10pcs

by Neogen Dermalogy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NEOGEN - Dermalogy Mexican Aloe Essential Mask 10pcs (US & EU Edition) 10pcs!
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind. The product is really looks vibrant and natural looking to my skin tone made me look 10 time younger it really met my expectations.
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Bend
I’m mask obsessed - seriously, I have probably 40+ masks and sheet masks now. This was my first time using this, and I LOVED it. I’ve always found that aloe has helped my skin a bunch, and this helped calm my sensitive skin. Neogen is also really affordable for great products.
Grovetown , GA
These are one of my favorite sheet makes I’ve used. I honestly feel like I see results after using this. My skin is hydrated, smooth and less irritated.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Sun Damage
Seattle, WA
Not very expensive but cool products! I love the scent and it makes my skin feel baby bum soft afterwards.
Dry / Uneven Skin Tone
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my skincare collection and I’m so happy I did!
Dry, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: YesStyle
Best aloe mask. They do a great job in hydrating without making your skin feel sticky afterwards.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Great for sensitive or sensitised skin. I use after waxing my brows or getting out of the sauna instantly hydrated and soothes skin. Also great for breakouts. Smells nice. But these quite often I don’t think they’re too expensive as you get 10pcs.
Combination / Large Pores, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone
الرياض, جنب ميزان الغضيب
Hello, love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. Ican help you promote your products by eviewing them in my videos forthe purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards l
Vancouver, BC
One of the best and most effective calming masks I’ve ever used. If you have red, irritated, flaky, acne, dry skin... slap this on and you’ll be ok!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
The color is fantastic and the decor is more than wonderful. I loved it very much and strongly recommend it
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness