BY NEOGEN

Absorbent yet hydrating sunscreen formula containing SPF50, protects your skin from sun damages while not clogging your pores and keeping your skin moist and supple throughout the all-day sun protection!

Sunscreen offers an intensive protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays during your everyday outdoor activities! It protects your skin from high UV rays and outer environment while soothing damaged skin to achieve a healthy and vitalizing skin. It also contains a fresh boost of moisture to provide all day skin-soothing hydration for light, absorbing smoothness all day.

How To Use
In the last step of your morning skin care routine, squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand and massage into face and neck while avoiding the eyes. -Reapply throughout the day as needed, especially during prolonged sun exposure.

Ingredients
Titanium Dioxide 0.90%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 7.50%, Zinc Oxide 2.80%; Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hexanediol, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus(Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Lippia Citriodora Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Beta-Glucan, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Alumina, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lomon) Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil, Disodium Edta, Potassium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis(Orange) Oil, Aluminum Stearate

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a great sunscreen for anyone looking for spf without wanting it to smell or look like there's a white cast on your face. It actually has a nice, fresh scent and was incredibly moisturizing. My makeup went on well over it which is really important. SPF can be pricey but this was a great price AND sold at Sephora. This is my second product from neogen (love the lemon aha pads) and can't wait to try more! " in 10 reviews
  • "I have dry sensitive skin and this formula worked really well for me. It is really lighweight and absorbs very quickly. It is super nourishing making it ideal for dry skin. It is made with all natural ingredients which is a major plus for me. You can wear this alone or under makeup." in 6 reviews
  • "I think this has become my holy grail sunblock. First of all, there is no chemical scent! I hate sunscreens that have that basic pool/paint smell. This product has a light citrus scent that goes away after application. This sunscreen is definitely non-drying and has a lotion-like texture. I've used many watery type sunscreens and those tend to leave an oily film. However, this is hydrating and leaves a satin/demi-matte finish. I would definitely recommend this product to normal to dry skin types. " in 3 reviews
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
This product really surprised And wowed me. I was in a rush and didn’t prep my face like usual. I put it on my bare forehead, no moisturizer or anything beneath and it instantly absorbed with my natural oils and mattified. There is no white cast, no shine, no greasy or oily feel on my face and none on my hand either. In a nutshell, it has good spf protection, nongreasy, moisturizing, and easy to blend. The texture is like an Oil of Olay moisturizer (very light) and feels like a cream. None of that silicone, heavy feel. Oh and it does not latch on to dry patches, instead it hydrates them, which is unique for a sunscreen in my opinion.

Highly recommend for everyday use and beach/pool days!
Like N.
I love this sunscreen. I have already went through 3 tubes. It does not leave a white cast absorbed easily and has no smell. I have sensitive skin and it did not cause me to break out, like chemical sunscreens do. I love that it is a chemical sunscreen that does not have dimethicone in it which is an ingredient I am super sensitive to. I hope it never gets discontinued. My only complaint is that I wish the tube was bigger even if I had to pay more as I am using it everyday and if you use the recommended amount of sunscreen by dermatologists you go through it quickly.
Vivian🌻 Z.
Monterey Park
I'm currently using this sunblock everyday after moisturizing! I love how the sunblock itself already have moisturizing agents inside just because my skin is on the dryer side. Not sure if I would repurchase though, since it sometimes leave white fluff when I touch my face.
Cynthia O.
Pottstown, PA
I decided to try this sunscreen based on reviews from women of color. Not only did it truly not give a white cast but it’s also for sensitive skin and did not break me out! My skin felt protected from the sun but moisturized as well, I didn’t need another moisturizer underneath. My only issue was it was a little too moisturizing for my oily skin lol. Felt like I looked a little greasy
Xiyan W.
San Francisco, CA
I have been loving this since day one I started using it. It’s hydrating, gives good protection, and it has pretty generous amount with the price tag. I’m giving four stars, because I found it pilling when I apply makeup on top of it lately. I never had that problem before....maybe it’s my foundations?? But it happens no matter which foundation I use. Maybe the tube lasted too long and the product has gone bad..
Heather N.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This is my ride or die must have skincare product. I don't care about anything else in my bag. This is incredible, gives my skin a dewy glow, I swear it blurs my pores, and protects me from the sun! I have all but stopped using foundation and use this as the finishing step in my routine because I think my skin looks that good after use.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
One of my new favorite sunscreen! Smells very refreshing, a little bit like citrus and lemongrass. Applies beautifully like a moisturizing lotion. No white cast and finishes off with a dewy finish. The SPF 50 PA+++ is great protection too. Would recommend.
Jeni L.
East Newark, NJ
This is a rotation sunscreen od mine. I cannot use it every day repeatedly, because it will start to break me out, but days I know I will be in the sun it is a must. It plays well under makeup and dries fast. It does make you look a lil dewey, borderline greasy, but I find it balances best under matte foundations.
Nikki F.
Sterling Hts, MI
Absolutely love this SPF! I’m a first time buyer and have had my tube for a few months now. I use it every morning and reapply as needed. It’s very effective, as I haven’t had any burns after being out in the sun.

I apply a thin layer after I cleanse, tone, serum and moisturize, and before putting on makeup. It sets quickly and doesn’t leave a white layer on my tan skin. I give it a few minutes before putting on makeup over it, to let it set in and dry. Smells good, too! Not too strong. This is great for my combination, sensitive skin.
Victoria S.
I purchased this product on Amazon after a friend recommended it. It’s probably the best facial sunscreen I’ve used, because every other brand I’ve tried has caused my skin to break out. It still tends to leave my skin a little oilier than I would like.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
Is this physical and chemical sunscreen? And does it break you out?
Alex S.
CA
Is this worth the money? How does it look under makeup?
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
How is the consistency of this sunscreen? Does it take a while for it to sink in??