Like N.
I love this sunscreen. I have already went through 3 tubes. It does not leave a white cast absorbed easily and has no smell. I have sensitive skin and it did not cause me to break out, like chemical sunscreens do. I love that it is a chemical sunscreen that does not have dimethicone in it which is an ingredient I am super sensitive to. I hope it never gets discontinued. My only complaint is that I wish the tube was bigger even if I had to pay more as I am using it everyday and if you use the recommended amount of sunscreen by dermatologists you go through it quickly.