BY NEOGEN DERMALOGY

Absorbent yet hydrating sunscreen formula containing SPF50, protects your skin from sun damages while not clogging your pores and keeping your skin moist and supple throughout the all-day sun protection!

Sunscreen offers an intensive protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays during your everyday outdoor activities! It protects your skin from high UV rays and outer environment while soothing damaged skin to achieve a healthy and vitalizing skin. It also contains a fresh boost of moisture to provide all day skin-soothing hydration for light, absorbing smoothness all day.

How To Use
In the last step of your morning skin care routine, squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand and massage into face and neck while avoiding the eyes. -Reapply throughout the day as needed, especially during prolonged sun exposure.

Ingredients
Titanium Dioxide 0.90%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 7.50%, Zinc Oxide 2.80%; Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hexanediol, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus(Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Lippia Citriodora Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Beta-Glucan, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Alumina, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lomon) Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil, Disodium Edta, Potassium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis(Orange) Oil, Aluminum Stearate

NEOGEN DERMALOGY Day-Light Protection Sun Screen SPF 50/PA+++
  • "This is a great sunscreen for anyone looking for spf without wanting it to smell or look like there's a white cast on your face. It actually has a nice, fresh scent and was incredibly moisturizing. My makeup went on well over it which is really important. SPF can be pricey but this was a great price AND sold at Sephora. This is my second product from neogen (love the lemon aha pads) and can't wait to try more! " in 10 reviews
  • "I have dry sensitive skin and this formula worked really well for me. It is really lighweight and absorbs very quickly. It is super nourishing making it ideal for dry skin. It is made with all natural ingredients which is a major plus for me. You can wear this alone or under makeup." in 6 reviews
  • "I think this has become my holy grail sunblock. First of all, there is no chemical scent! I hate sunscreens that have that basic pool/paint smell. This product has a light citrus scent that goes away after application. This sunscreen is definitely non-drying and has a lotion-like texture. I've used many watery type sunscreens and those tend to leave an oily film. However, this is hydrating and leaves a satin/demi-matte finish. I would definitely recommend this product to normal to dry skin types. " in 3 reviews
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
This product really surprised And wowed me. I was in a rush and didn’t prep my face like usual. I put it on my bare forehead, no moisturizer or anything beneath and it instantly absorbed with my natural oils and mattified. There is no white cast, no shine, no greasy or oily feel on my face and none on my hand either. In a nutshell, it has good spf protection, nongreasy, moisturizing, and easy to blend. The texture is like an Oil of Olay moisturizer (very light) and feels like a cream. None of that silicone, heavy feel. Oh and it does not latch on to dry patches, instead it hydrates them, which is unique for a sunscreen in my opinion.

Highly recommend for everyday use and beach/pool days!
Xiyan W.
San Francisco, CA
I have been loving this since day one I started using it. It’s hydrating, gives good protection, and it has pretty generous amount with the price tag. I’m giving four stars, because I found it pilling when I apply makeup on top of it lately. I never had that problem before....maybe it’s my foundations?? But it happens no matter which foundation I use. Maybe the tube lasted too long and the product has gone bad..
Heather N.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This is my ride or die must have skincare product. I don't care about anything else in my bag. This is incredible, gives my skin a dewy glow, I swear it blurs my pores, and protects me from the sun! I have all but stopped using foundation and use this as the finishing step in my routine because I think my skin looks that good after use.
Jennifer P.
Richmond
Since my moisturizer doesn’t already have sunscreen in it, I’ve been on the lookout for a sunscreen that’s light enough to wear over it. However it’s been difficult to find an options that doesn’t give a white sheen or leave heaps of oil everywhere. I think neogen has done an excellent job with this sunscreen. There’s no white sheen after I rub it in, and I can wear it over my moisturizer or by itself if I’m traveling. My one complaint is that using it by itself does make my skin a little more oily, but the lack of white sheen makes it worth it. I would highly recommend!
Phi A.
San Francisco, CA
I’ve never used an SPF with so many +++ before. It means it’s more protective. It smells a bit like ginger, but I do enjoy applying it everyday, whether I go outside or not. It’s creamy and blends as an sunscreen is expected to. So far, no complaints! Get this if you want to protect yourself from those dreaded sunspots. NEOGEN DERMALOGY Day-Light Protection Sun Screen SPF 50/PA+++
Chelsea B.
New Albany
This sun protection is LIFE! It doesn’t leave a white or gray overcast, isn’t greasy, and hasn’t caused a break out. It could almost be a moisturizer too, if you have normal/combo skin, I have combo skin so I use it with a lotion and I’m in love! SokoGlam definitely got this one right!
Katie S.
I love using this product. It has a light citrus fresh scent and it goes on without a white cast. I'm just interested at the moment in sunscreen that is physical instead of chemical so I'm not sure I'll be repurchasing.
Stephany M.
Orlando , FL
Holy Sunscreen!!!! So lightweight, moisturizing, looks great under makeup and it has natural ingredients, no white cast and absorb quickly 🧡
This combo is bomb 💥 amazing for uneven skintones, textures and glass skin 💘 #skincare #skincareroutine #makeup #beautyblogger #cosmetics #beautyproducts #instaskin #instabeauty #lifestyle #face #kbeauty #neogen
Tavi K.
Albany, CA
This product is nice and light but it made my NOT breakout prone skin break out like crazy :( I wasn’t sure it was this sunscreen causing the breakouts at first so I took a break and tried again, but it happened that time too. Sadly I will not continue using this! It did look good under makeup and have a nice scent though. I have sensitive skin so many products create some type of reaction for me, others may not have these issues!
Lisa L.
My current favorite sunscreen. After using Missha All Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk, my nose was peeling in sheets. My sister recommended Neogen sunscreen. As a huge fan of the brand’s Real Fresh Foam Green Tea cleanser, I had high hopes. This sunscreen is luxuriously dense but absorbs well. It feels more like a creamy moisturizer and provides lasting hydration. I use it every day and plan to repurchase.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
Is this physical and chemical sunscreen? And does it break you out?
Alex S.
CA
Is this worth the money? How does it look under makeup?
Ashlynne K.
Is the NEOGEN DERMALOGY Day-Light Protection Sun Screen SPF 50/PA+++ as good as everyone says it is? I need a good face SPF for each day!
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
How is the consistency of this sunscreen? Does it take a while for it to sink in??

Sephora