Neogen Dermalogy Canadian Glacial Clay Pore Cleansing Foam uploaded by Mango 🐹.

Neogen Dermalogy Canadian Glacial Clay Pore Cleansing Foam

Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Potassium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bentonite, Canadian Colloidal Clay, Carbonated Water, Butylene Glycol, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Maltose , Carbon Dioxide, Sodium Hyaluronate , Allantoin, Beta-Glucan, Aristotelia Chilensis Fruit Extract, Gardenia Blue Color, Oldenlandia Diffusa Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Porphyra Tenera Extract, Fagus Sylvatica Seed Extract, Dictyopteris Membranacea Extract , Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Seed Extract, Rubus Coreanus Fruit Extract, Mirabilis Jalapa Seed Extract, Sepia, Charcoal Powder, Aronia Melanocarpa Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Rose Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Anona Cherimolia Fruit Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Coffea Arabica Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Corthellus Shiitake (Mushroom) Extract, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Extract, Black Sugar Extract , Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Chrysanthemum Sibiricum Extract , Swiftlet Nest Extract, Honey Extract, Sarcodon Aspratus Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Malt Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Ledebouriella Seseloides Root Extract etc.

Buy on Sephora*
Michelle G.
Love the tingly foamy action of this cleanser.  It helps control my extremely oily skin and also helps with my breakouts.  It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth without drying it out and without leaving my skin feeling uncomfortably tight.  I am definitely going to be buying this cleanser again and would recommend it to anyone with oily acne-prone skin.  Also a lot of people have said that the foaming action goes away after a few uses but I've used t for 2 weeks and it still foams up a lot.  It also works well with my clarisonic.
Gio H.
This is the most efficient and best mask I've ever tried. In only 5 minutes it cleans your skin, leaving it as soft as a baby's. Smells great and super easy to apply. Absolutely one of my favorite beauty products ever! Needless to say, highly recommended.
Kimberly A.
Everytime i use this cleanser my pores feel so clean! Whenever my skin feels like it has gone through it, i use it as a mask. It’s a great treatment cleanser for those with acne/blemish probe skin. I also use it as a spot treatment and it works wonders!
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
The brand Neogen keeps the word, as promised: "Innovation. Efficiency. Calling standards »From myself I will add - break of templates
Mask for deep cleansing of the skin with a premium component - clay glaciers of Alaska.Just want to note a very stylish packaging, not at all like Korean aesthetics.Cubic blue box, plastic can 120 g.
In the box in a separate bag there is a protective membrane. The can was initially sealed with foil. And under the foil is a non-woven liner, which protects the contents from active contact with air.Then it becomes clear why there are so many defenses.
Under the lining - frosted clay gray-green light color. But if you scrape a spatula, it turns out that the bulk of the dense, and foam only from above. It is better not to clean the gasket, but lay the protective membrane over the gasket.Mask of viscous oily texture with a characteristic smell of Schisandra. When applied to the skin, the mask begins to foam.It is applied to dry skin with a thin layer (about 1 mm), massaged until the bubbles cease to burst, and then washed off with warm water.Suitable for any skin type, including the most sensitive skin. The frequency of use depends on the condition of the skin, though every day.
I used this mask twice a week the day after the peeling, which I also do twice a week. It is assumed that the mask should actively clean the pores, and to facilitate its work, it would be good to scrub or peel open the pores. Basically, I think, this mask can be applied right after scrub, if the skin is normal or fat, I did not risk my dry, I was afraid to dry it.
The mask is applied easily, specifically titillates the skin when it starts to foam. But it's even nice.Minutes through three active massage all foam goes away, the mask can be washed off. You can just water, you can cellulose sponge. In principle, it is washed off without problems.
After the mask, the skin is very clean, almost to a squeak. And my skin immediately requires moisturizing (I usually apply some nutritional or moisturizing mask, on the cleaned skin it is even more effective).
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
While I kind of like this as a mask, I don’t feel it does what it claims. It doesn’t bubble like it is supposed to and I don’t feel like it unclogs my pores. I would save your money on this one.
Kaitlan A.
I actually got this sent to me by mistake and ended up really liking it. It’s a nice foam that you can use as a mask and a cleanser. Makes my skin feel clean but not stripped. I would purchase this in the future. Comes with a lot of product.
Adèle D.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love this product and how it makes my skin feel! It’s a real blackhead eraser too!
My skin feels soft and so clean after using it.
I just wish it wasn’t so messy, it’s definitely not practical for an every day cleanser.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Mango 🐹.
Jersey City, NJ
Leaves my skin SQUEAKY clean, like you physically hear your skin being rubbed clean like a clean plate of dish. I like that you can use it as a cleanser or a quick mask. It foams up instantly! You can hear the bubble fizzing as you massage it into your skin
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
Great mask! I love the fresh sensation that it leaves my skin feeling. My skin always feels cleaner and much softer after every use.
lizette m.
Los Angeles, CA
Can this be used as a daily cleanser I stead of once or twice a week? I just bought it and love it.  Neogen Dermalogy Canadian Glacial Clay Pore Cleansing Foam