Neogen Dermalogy Canadian Glacial Clay Pore Cleansing Foam uploaded by Lauren H.Neogen Dermalogy Canadian Glacial Clay Pore Cleansing Foam uploaded by Melissa S.Neogen Dermalogy Canadian Glacial Clay Pore Cleansing Foam uploaded by Mango 🐹.

BY NEOGEN

Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Potassium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bentonite, Canadian Colloidal Clay, Carbonated Water, Butylene Glycol, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Maltose , Carbon Dioxide, Sodium Hyaluronate , Allantoin, Beta-Glucan, Aristotelia Chilensis Fruit Extract, Gardenia Blue Color, Oldenlandia Diffusa Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Porphyra Tenera Extract, Fagus Sylvatica Seed Extract, Dictyopteris Membranacea Extract , Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Seed Extract, Rubus Coreanus Fruit Extract, Mirabilis Jalapa Seed Extract, Sepia, Charcoal Powder, Aronia Melanocarpa Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Rose Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Anona Cherimolia Fruit Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Coffea Arabica Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Corthellus Shiitake (Mushroom) Extract, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Extract, Black Sugar Extract , Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Chrysanthemum Sibiricum Extract , Swiftlet Nest Extract, Honey Extract, Sarcodon Aspratus Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Malt Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Ledebouriella Seseloides Root Extract etc.

Buy on Sephora*
Lauren H.
Dallas
I bought this because I love mask especially Pore cleanser masks! Usually with carbonated masks they tend to really bubble and it causes your face tickle due to the pooping of the bubbles, but with this mask I don’t get that at all. Your face feels refreshed after you take the mask off and you can tell a difference from your skin before you put the mask on and after.
Melissa S.
So far I like this product. I have used it a few times AND have a fresh clean face afterwards. There is a cool bubbling effect when you wear it. A thinner layer is better, the thicker it is, the harder it is to massage on the face afterwards.
yulissa d.
Bronx, NY
This is worth the hype. I was hearing such great things about this brand but wanted to try this out because all of the ones i was using was causing a reaction to my face. THIS CLEARED MY SKIN. i had gross acne and hyper pigmentation and this saved my skin!!
Kimberly A.
Everytime i use this cleanser my pores feel so clean! Whenever my skin feels like it has gone through it, i use it as a mask. It’s a great treatment cleanser for those with acne/blemish probe skin. I also use it as a spot treatment and it works wonders!
Kaitlan A.
I actually got this sent to me by mistake and ended up really liking it. It’s a nice foam that you can use as a mask and a cleanser. Makes my skin feel clean but not stripped. I would purchase this in the future. Comes with a lot of product.
Adèle D.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love this product and how it makes my skin feel! It’s a real blackhead eraser too!
My skin feels soft and so clean after using it.
I just wish it wasn’t so messy, it’s definitely not practical for an every day cleanser.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
While I kind of like this as a mask, I don’t feel it does what it claims. It doesn’t bubble like it is supposed to and I don’t feel like it unclogs my pores. I would save your money on this one.
Christina H.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite products of all time. I use it as a 5-minute mask then wash it off. It has such an odd but fun bubbling texture. It makes my skin Uber soft, bright, and clean.
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
The brand Neogen keeps the word, as promised: "Innovation. Efficiency. Calling standards »From myself I will add - break of templates
Mask for deep cleansing of the skin with a premium component - clay glaciers of Alaska.Just want to note a very stylish packaging, not at all like Korean aesthetics.Cubic blue box, plastic can 120 g.
In the box in a separate bag there is a protective membrane. The can was initially sealed with foil. And under the foil is a non-woven liner, which protects the contents from active contact with air.Then it becomes clear why there are so many defenses.
Under the lining - frosted clay gray-green light color. But if you scrape a spatula, it turns out that the bulk of the dense, and foam only from above. It is better not to clean the gasket, but lay the protective membrane over the gasket.Mask of viscous oily texture with a characteristic smell of Schisandra. When applied to the skin, the mask begins to foam.It is applied to dry skin with a thin layer (about 1 mm), massaged until the bubbles cease to burst, and then washed off with warm water.Suitable for any skin type, including the most sensitive skin. The frequency of use depends on the condition of the skin, though every day.
I used this mask twice a week the day after the peeling, which I also do twice a week. It is assumed that the mask should actively clean the pores, and to facilitate its work, it would be good to scrub or peel open the pores. Basically, I think, this mask can be applied right after scrub, if the skin is normal or fat, I did not risk my dry, I was afraid to dry it.
The mask is applied easily, specifically titillates the skin when it starts to foam. But it's even nice.Minutes through three active massage all foam goes away, the mask can be washed off. You can just water, you can cellulose sponge. In principle, it is washed off without problems.
After the mask, the skin is very clean, almost to a squeak. And my skin immediately requires moisturizing (I usually apply some nutritional or moisturizing mask, on the cleaned skin it is even more effective).
Lizette M.
Los Angeles, CA
Can this be used as a daily cleanser I stead of once or twice a week? I just bought it and love it.  Neogen Dermalogy Canadian Glacial Clay Pore Cleansing Foam