BY NEOGEN DERMALOGY

This blend of carbonated water, kaolin clay and centella asiatica extract instantly eliminates excess sebum, blackheads, makeup and dead skin cells on the surface of the skin and inside pores. This innovative clay pore cleanser transforms into a rising foam, leaving skin feeling tingly clean and refreshed.

Effective for oily and combination skin types, because it draws out sebum and other impurities while nourishing the skin with botanical extracts.

Ingredients: Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Potassium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bentonite, Canadian Colloidal Clay, Carbonated Water, Butylene Glycol, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Maltose , Carbon Dioxide, Sodium Hyaluronate , Allantoin, Beta-Glucan, Aristotelia Chilensis Fruit Extract, Gardenia Blue Color, Oldenlandia Diffusa Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Porphyra Tenera Extract, Fagus Sylvatica Seed Extract, Dictyopteris Membranacea Extract , Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Seed Extract, Rubus Coreanus Fruit Extract, Mirabilis Jalapa Seed Extract, Sepia, Charcoal Powder, Aronia Melanocarpa Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Rose Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Anona Cherimolia Fruit Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Coffea Arabica Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Corthellus Shiitake (Mushroom) Extract, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Extract, Black Sugar Extract , Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Chrysanthemum Sibiricum Extract , Swiftlet Nest Extract, Honey Extract, Sarcodon Aspratus Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Malt Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Ledebouriella Seseloides Root Extract, Angelica Dahurica Root Extract , Atractyloides Japonica Rhizome Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Pinus Densiflora Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract , Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Laurus Nobilis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract , Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Averrhoa Carambola Fruit Extract, Uncaria Tomentosa Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Coral, Amber Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Agaricus Blazei Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

Usage: Use the Neogen Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser once or twice a week (can be used in place of your usual cleanser) to cleanse your face thoroughly of any makeup or dirt. It also acts as a gentle exfoliator due to the natural fine micro-particles.

Stephanie M.
Fernandina, FL
 It took a couple of times to use it correctly because it started bubbling much quicker than I anticipated! And once it bubbles, you can't apply anymore without washing off your hands. So my advice get a good scoop out the first time instead of just a little bit. After about five minutes, the bubbles did start to tickle a bit and honestly, I wouldn't keep it on longer than that. After rinsing, I was pleasantly surprised by how much skin looked and felt. It appeared brighter with smaller pores, and it wasn't too drying for me. Those with really dry skin may have a different experience though. The only thing I disliked about it was how much I had to keep rinsing to remove it all. It is a thicker clay after drying, so it's a bit time-consuming to remove. However, I have no regrets over buying it and will continue to use it! NEOGEN DERMALOGY Canadian Clay Pore CleanserNEOGEN DERMALOGY Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser
Katie W.
Sterling, VA
This is my absolute go to clay pore cleanser! I bought this on sokoglam.com in May and they had a great deal for buy one get one free. I use this once a week and it's fun since it foams up after it has been applied to your face. It truly works and clears up my pores immensely. If I've used a lot of makeup for a week I'll use this twice in one week. It has a slight scent to it but not gross smelling or overpowering. You don't need to use a lot either! A little truly goes a long way. It's a little on the bigger side if traveling but works well regardless. If you are looking for a great pore cleansing mask, definitely try this out! Neogen has some amazing products that I personally love for all skin types!! It also has a plastic topper you'll want to use so it does not dry out!! 😘
Gigi S.
Super fun to use! The plastic topper that was placed to keep the air from going in was so hard to get out every time (could have been just mine) so I ended up throwing it away after a few uses and the bubbles went away but it still does the job so I still use it about twice a week. Wish there was a better way to close it tight so the bubbles could last longer!
Haley O.
Evans, GA
I love this pore cleanser! I use it in the shower every night and it smells and feels so amazing on my face!! It is so nice! Its so gentle for extremely sensitive skin. The packaging is really nice and for the price you get alot! It lasted me about a month. I defiently recommend this product to try atleast once and you will be obsessed!
Melissa S.
This is some kind of magical mask! Are used this a couple days a week and after a use it in the day after my small clogged pores are minimized to almost nothing and my skin feels a lot smoother!! I highly recommend!!
Stefanie B.
Loved this at first—smooth application and instant bubble! It dried out quickly though. It still works, just bubbles less. I got it for $20 at Sephora. Very affordable K-beauty product. It was recommended to me in lieu of a peeling mask. I do like the results I got from it—form and clear skin.
Jessica T.
Thousand oaks, CA
This stuff is so weird, but really great! It’s like a mud mask but it’s a cleanser. It smells pretty funky, but my skin feels so clean after I’m done using it. It’s deathly worth checking out.
Lexi R.
I enjoy using this about 2-3 times a week. Feels cool against my skin. I bought this at Sephora for 25-26 dollars. I personally like the NEOGEN DERMALOGY Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser and continue to buy this product. I love how it makes my skin feel so soft and keeps my skin clear.
Kaitlan A.
I actually got this sent to me by mistake and ended up really liking it. It’s a nice foam that you can use as a mask and a cleanser. Makes my skin feel clean but not stripped. I would purchase this in the future. Comes with a lot of product.
Stella M.
San Jose, CA
I normally love all neogen products but for some reason this one was just alright. By that I mean the experience and after effects were so unmemorable that I don’t feel the need to buy it again.