Neogen Dermalogy Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser uploaded by stefanie B.Neogen Dermalogy Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser uploaded by Stephanie M.Neogen Dermalogy Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser uploaded by Lexi R.

BY NEOGEN

Slay your dry flaky skin, magically your pores will be cleared!
100% Canadian Clay's Dirt and Oil Absorbing Strength
Unique Carbonated Capsule Formula's Effective Skin Waste Removal

Canadian Clay Pore cleanser is made with micro-particles of natural glacial marine soil, colloidal clay from West Coast British Columbia, Canada and carbonated water ingredients. This intensive pore mask instantly absorbs and cleanses away trapped dead skin cells, excess sebum, wastes, blackheads, and even makeup inside pores without any irritation or pain. It also minimizes enlarged pores, lifts up sagging skin, and evens out skin texture leaving skin clean, refreshed, and vitalized!

How To Use:
On dry skin, evenly apply about 1mm thick layer of the cleanser and let it rest on your face for about 5 mins to allow the carbonated capsules to fully activate. Once you have allowed the carbonated capsules to fully activate for 5 mins, lightly dampen the Magic Pore Brush and use it to gently massage and cleanse your face. The moisture from the Magic Pore Brush will interact with the clay cleanser on your face to refreshingly transform into a nice lathering cleansing foam for a luxurious foam cleasning finish. Once you have thoroughly lathered the foam; rinse off the product completely with lukewarm water. *may be used on top of make-up.

Stephanie M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
 It took a couple of times to use it correctly because it started bubbling much quicker than I anticipated! And once it bubbles, you can't apply anymore without washing off your hands. So my advice get a good scoop out the first time instead of just a little bit. After about five minutes, the bubbles did start to tickle a bit and honestly, I wouldn't keep it on longer than that. After rinsing, I was pleasantly surprised by how much skin looked and felt. It appeared brighter with smaller pores, and it wasn't too drying for me. Those with really dry skin may have a different experience though. The only thing I disliked about it was how much I had to keep rinsing to remove it all. It is a thicker clay after drying, so it's a bit time-consuming to remove. However, I have no regrets over buying it and will continue to use it! Neogen Dermalogy Canadian Clay Pore CleanserNeogen Dermalogy Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser
Haley O.
Evans, GA
I love this pore cleanser! I use it in the shower every night and it smells and feels so amazing on my face!! It is so nice! Its so gentle for extremely sensitive skin. The packaging is really nice and for the price you get alot! It lasted me about a month. I defiently recommend this product to try atleast once and you will be obsessed!
Samantha D.
This is a very fun product. I love the way it bubbles on the skin. Only 3 stars because the packaging can be challenging. If it is not sealed correctly the product will not longer bubble on the skin.
stefanie B.
Loved this at first—smooth application and instant bubble! It dried out quickly though. It still works, just bubbles less. I got it for $20 at Sephora. Very affordable K-beauty product. It was recommended to me in lieu of a peeling mask. I do like the results I got from it—form and clear skin.
Jessica T.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This stuff is so weird, but really great! It’s like a mud mask but it’s a cleanser. It smells pretty funky, but my skin feels so clean after I’m done using it. It’s deathly worth checking out.
Lexi R.
I enjoy using this about 2-3 times a week. Feels cool against my skin. I bought this at Sephora for 25-26 dollars. I personally like the Neogen Dermalogy Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser and continue to buy this product. I love how it makes my skin feel so soft and keeps my skin clear.
Kaitlan A.
I actually got this sent to me by mistake and ended up really liking it. It’s a nice foam that you can use as a mask and a cleanser. Makes my skin feel clean but not stripped. I would purchase this in the future. Comes with a lot of product.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind. The product is really looks vibrant and natural looking to my skin tone made me look 10 time younger it really met my expectations.
Linda P.
S Pasadena, FL
Great product to use every few days! Put a layer of this clay on and after a few minutes it will bubble a bit, then you wet it and rub it around like a normal cleanse! This is a great 2 in 1 product and this does clean pores and tighten them! Love this
Bonnie L.
Love this as a mask treatment or just as a simple cleanser. Thick, bubbly texture with a soft scent. Refined pores, doesn’t dry skin out, and a little goes a LONG way!