BY NEOGEN #70 in Facial Cleansers

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A chemical and manual exfoliator that uses natural ingredients and innovative triple-pad technology to promote visibly clear, smoother, and brighter skin. Solutions for:- Uneven skintone- Dullness and uneven texture- Oiliness If you want to know more… This innovative exfoliation pad clears skin manually and chemically. The triple-layer gauze pad uses threading technology to gently remove dead skin while the AHA chemical exfoliant deeply penetrates to dissolve dirt and oil in the skin. Lemon extract delivers an abundance of vitamin C for skin brightening benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. Curated by Charlotte Cho, co-founder of Soko Glam, Editor-in-Chief of The Klog, licensed esthetician, and author of The Little Book of Skin Care. Soko Glam is the most trusted Korean beauty and lifestyle shop that curates the best selection of Korean skin care and makeup. see more...

• I have been wanting to try this but am afraid it will lea...4 Answers
  • I got a sample of these from Sephora and really liked it,...1 Answers
  • Anybody experience breakout after using this product? I w...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I am absolutely loving these bio peel pads! I have slightly sensitive skin and I like something that gives me that smooth texture and glowing look but won't exacerbate my redness… I prefer these in the morningas a quick but gentle exfoliation. It does an excellent job of prepping my skin for make up!" in 30 reviews
Stephanie M.
Fernandina, FL
Review for: Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling - Lemon 30 single-use pads, Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling - Lemon 30 single-use pads more...
Step aside  Wine BioPeel Gauze...Lemon is here to stay. These Bio-Peel Gauze from Neogen are by far my favorite exfoliators because they're so gentle, yet very effective. I thought the lemon version of these pads would be too strong for my sensitive skin, but they definitely were not. Like the Wine ones, they leave my skin extremely soft by removing the top layer of dead skin and they smell AMAZING! The reason I prefer these over the wine is because of the brightening effect. My skin looks much brighter the next morning after using them and my acne scars are a little more faint. Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon
Myisha B.
San Antonio
Review for: NEOGEN - Dermalogy Bio-peel Gentle Gauze Peeling Lemon 30pcs (US & EU Edition) 30pcs more...
These things suck the face, but amazing for armpits! Now hear me out! If you’re a lady who is like many of us with darker armpits then you know the struggle. The point of the pads are too use AHAs to help your cells overturn faster which would result in lessening of hyper pigmentation. The directions tell you to use the pad on your face and then rinse it off. *insert thinking emoji* What sense does that make? How is there enough time for the AHAs to actually do anything if you’re just going to rinse them down the drain. So! I figured, the armpits are tougher and can handle a bit more. Now I apply these the puppies to my pits and let the ingredients do their thing. No rinsing required.
Laurie P.
Eureka Springs
I've tried many other products for my skin.  I have sun damage on my temples, oily skin prone to breakouts, and nothing worked.  This product DOES work for me.  I use it daily after I put on some moisturizer around my eyes.  I find that the gauze pads clean much better and get the moisturizer off the areas I don't want it to be on.  I break out with any kind of moisturizer, but I have to use it under my eyes, so I clean up with this product.  No residue, no dryness, just clean and clear.  For me, its a daily have to have.
Bonni C.
Heiskell, TN
I just love K beauty. I tries these little pads because of good reviews on soko glam and they're decent price. I will definitely repurchase. They smell amazing first off. Like lemon bars. They're gentle on my sensitive acne prone skin. I love that you put them on your fingers because it makes them much more effective. The scrubber side is very gentle. They're big so they absorb enough to go around and then some. They brighten better than tons of brightening serums in literally one use. They're gentle enough for everyday use especially before makeup. I love to use these first thing in the morning. You have to rinse it off for sure or you'll be sticky. But it creates an amazing canvas for makeup app.
Rebecca K.
Schodack Landing
This bio peel is amazing it's not something that you have to leave on your skin for 20 minutes but you can. I like the fact that it comes in round that have a resurfacing side and a soft side meaning I can get the dead skin off my face which is gross on so many levels you don't think about the skin on your face is being dead or flaking off until you use the stuff when you see it. The supply is about three months worth for twice a week you really shouldn't use it more than that because you can do damage to your skin.
kenecia j.
Beaufort , SC
Review for: Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling - Lemon 30 single-use pads more...
Absolutely one of my favorite skin care items! This is an item I use when my skin is need of brightening and exfoliating. It works so well to brighten and smooth because of the lemon. It exfoliates gently with a softer side as well as a rough side for this areas like your neck. It smells amazing. I’ve also had this product on hand for about a year now and the pads are still extremely moist with the good juices of lemon and things! I wholeheartedly recommend this product. Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling - Lemon 30 single-use pads more...
I have to say this is my first experience with glycolic acid and I love it. Now mind you I have oily combo skin with some texture and scarring. I felt and saw an immediate change in my skin when I used these. But if you stop using it, your skin pretty much doesn’t feel that great without it which sucks bc now I can’t afford it. It’s the best physical and chemical exfoliating product and I adore how soft my skin is afterwards. I’d be careful though and try it once a week if you’ve never tried chemical exfoliates.
Tara L.
These pads are so satisfyingly effective and worth every penny! They are one of my top 5 exfoliators which says a lot since I have tried so many!!! I love that they are so easy to use and provide instant results!! My favorite time to use them is the night before a big event where I want the smoothest makeup application the following day! I have only tried the lemon scent however I know that they offer other scents now.
Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
These little pads have become one of my favorite new buys. I have been using these for about two weeks now and i can already tell that my skin looks smoother and is definitely brighter. With these pads it has a pocket to slide your fingers in so you can swipe the whole pad over your face. It also has two different sides. A course side and a softer side. The course side you use to work up all the dead skin off your face and the softer side to wipe away all the dead skin you got up. I then leave it on my face for about 3 minutes and just wash off with warm water. I follow up this by using toner. Definitely a great product and will be buying again.
Kelly V.
Denver
Review for: Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling - Lemon 30 single-use pads more...
I really enjoy these pads.  I would use one every day after cleansing my face.  The manual and chemical exfoliation mechanisms are impressive, yet gentle enough for every day use.  However, I replaced these pads with  Pixi Glow Tonic and I feel as though it does the same thing as these pads, but at a fraction of the cost.
Amy O.
Philadelphia, PA
When I bought this product the lady at sephora told me to not rinse this off and use it everyday for a week to truly see results. I know the product says to rinse has anyone tried this method?
Maria A.
I have been wanting to try this but am afraid it will leave my skin sensitive or dry...has anyone tried this product? Did you experience dryness or irritation?
Has anyone sampled or tried this?!! 💁🏼💋
Meaghan H.
Which is the best version of this? Are they all the same except the color of package?
Sarah S.
Plainview , NY
I'm looking for something that will exfoliate and leave my skin soft. Is this a good product for that? My target area is my nose. I'd like it to feel smoother and look brighter. Also how good does this work with blackheads?