Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon

Reap the benefits of physical and chemical exfoliation in one gentle yet hard-working product.

These 30 single-use exfoliating pads use a powerful combination of chemical exfoliants—including lactic acid, glycolic acid, and lemon, orange, and papaya extracts—to clear clogged pores while simultaneously harnessing the power of vitamin C to help fade acne scars. Dead skin cells are also physically sloughed off through the unique 3 layer pad technology that reveals a bright, fresh layer of skin.

Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG/PPG017/6 Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract , Cymbopogon Citratus Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Tricholoma Matsutake Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Saururus Chinensis Leaf/Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Broussonetia Kazinoki Bark Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract , PEG-60 Hydrogenated Cator Oil, Carbomer, Tartaric Acid , Glycolic Acid , Lactic Acid , Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-5, CI 19140, CI 17200, Fragrance

Usage: After cleansing, slip your fingers into the sleeve of the gauze peeling pad so that the criss-crossed gauze side is facing down. Use gentle, circular motions all over a dry face and neck, working your way up to your forehead.

Next, rotate the pad so that the gauze side is facing up and the soft, quilted side is facing down. Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris. Throw away pad. Rinse with lukewarm water.

Follow with the remaining steps of your skin care routine. Use twice a week or as needed.

I'm thinking of buying one of the Neogen peel pads. Can someone who has tried then tell me which one is best the Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon or the Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea 200ml 30 pads or the NEOGEN DERMALOGY Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine ? Or if you can recommend a similar product it would be greatly appreciated
I'm trying to decide which Neogen Peel Pads to try. Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon or Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea 200ml 30 pads or NEOGEN DERMALOGY Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine ? If you've tried any of these can you comment on how they have worked for you?
Is lemon in skincare ok? I want to try the Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon . Would there be any issue with sun exposure?
Start your review of Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I am absolutely loving these bio peel pads! I have slightly sensitive skin and I like something that gives me that smooth texture and glowing look but won't exacerbate my redness… I prefer these in the morningas a quick but gentle exfoliation. It does an excellent job of prepping my skin for make up!in 30 reviews
2 months agoLos angeles, CA
Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon uploaded by Joav B.
I should have used this peeling pad looong time ago! I love facial scrubs and exfoliants – and I’d be honest that sometimes I overdo it! Now, this pad is a cross between an exfoliator and a deep-skin cleanser. Each tub contains 30 pads that are soaked in this concoction of lemon fruit extracts, lactic acid, glycolic and a whole bunch of botanical extracts such as orange, papaya, grapefruit, grape and soybean seed. It works to even-out the skin tone and improve the skin’s texture. I use the gritty textured side of the pad to gently exfoliate my skin and the softer quilted side to remove and wipe off remaining facial debris then rinse. What I like about this pad is that it manually and chemically remove dead skin cell and it has instant visible results. I like that it smoothens my skin and makes it look clearer and brighter. There are two more variants of Bio-Peel Guaze Peeling – that would be the Wine, which has resveratrol (and I heard that it really smells like wine!) and the Green Tea, which is perfect to those with sensitive skin. Now, although this pad exfoliates and removes nasty stuff on the face doesn’t mean that it is meant to be used as a cleanser. It should be used after removing make up and cleansing. It should also be rinsed –off with warm water. The formula of the serum is sticky and if left on the skin, it will be very uncomfortable and down-right disgusting! I mean, you just removed a bunch of dead skin, right?! Wash it off! Neogen Bio-Peel Peeling Pads doesn’t contain any parabens, sulfates and phthalates. It is also cruelty free.
a month agoKew Gardens, NY
Has a great little pocket for your fingers to go into so you get a better handle on when applying this to your entire face. My friend purchased this when sheived in Korea and it was super affordable at only $10. Here in the states this retails for about $35-$40. Still worth trying. Left my skin feeling super hydrated. #winningstreak
3 months agoPlano
Affordable and effective, but also super gentle for an exfoliator. I use this about every 2 days. The pad is nice to use and the scent is pleasant without being overpowering -- smells like real lemons rather than candied lemons. I usually use one pad twice before I toss it, as they're all very well soaked. The little finger slot on the back makes the application easy, too. There's no room for improvement for me just yet. It does cause some minor peeling and flaking, because that's its job, but nothing that can't be handled with a good moisturizer and foundation. This is definitely one of my favorite products.
2 months agoFresh Meadows, NY
I use these pads about once every week! I love that there's a little finger pocket for easy application. Use the abrasive side first to scrub away any dirt and then flip to the smoother side to gently wipe away remaining debris. Make sure to rinse off wit warm water and pat dry. I'll occasionally get mini forehead bumps and I find using these definitely helps limit and control this skin concern. I do find the abrasive side to be a little toooo abrasive though, even when I use light pressure, as it can leave my skin a bit red after use.
3 months agoNew York, NY
In my K Beauty journey, I've learned that exfoliation is key and this product is my go-to exfoliator!  It smells delicious and I keep them in the refrigerator, so they're cooling and effective.  Even though I double-cleanse, these pads always seem to find that last trace of makeup that I didn't remove.  My skin always looks better when I use them, which translates to me using them daily.  On the rare days, I don't wear makeup, I still use these pads to control my oily skin and restore balance.
12 days agoWoodland , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love how these smell, but after using them a few times didn’t really like how they dried out my skin. I have naturally dry skin though, so I started using them on my teenage sons and much better results. If you have oily skin with breakouts these will work like a dream. They are heavily saturated and extremely generous sized peel pads, we cut them in half and that’s more than enough to use for one person. For dry skin I really suggest the NEOGEN DERMALOGY Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine
2 months agoNaples, Italy
Purchased at: Sephora
I looooove these peel pads! They have an amazing lemon scent. The actual pads are huge so I cut them in half. Half of the pad is still enough for my entire face, neck, and declitae. I use these twice a week. I have mostly dry skin, with an oily t zone and congestion. These help my skin so much and I’m curious to try others from this brand
3 months agoSan Antonio, TX
Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon uploaded by Candice S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite skin routine product. It’s perfect for my combination/oily skin. After cleansing, I’m always amazed of how much guck is still on my face. It smells so amazing and takes away all the dirt and makeup off my face. It leaves my skin feeling amazing.
3 months agoOakton, VA
The Bio-peel Gauze peeling lemon is an outstanding product. It is think it is gentle on my skin but I do see results. I prefer the lemon over the green tea because it smells better. Because i see results i will continue to purchase this product along with my friends!
2 months agoEverett, MA
This is great for all skin types and I have sensitive skin. I like using this twice a week to exfoliate my skin. It clears my clogged pores around my nose leaving my skin smooth and soft!! It’s always not overpriced which is great!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...