Neocutis Neo-cleanse Exfoliating Skin Cleanser uploaded by Michelle C.Neocutis Neo-cleanse Exfoliating Skin Cleanser uploaded by Bekki B.

BY NEOCUTIS

Retexturizing 10% glycolic acid gel cleanser. for normal to oily skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bekki B.
Cottage Grove, MN
I purchased this after my favorite face wash was discontinued 😡. Much to my delight I have fallen head over heels for this cleanser. This is a nice Glycolic cleanser that is not too irritating for my sensitive skin.
Ashley K.
Austin
Love this cleanser! It does a great job of getting my skin squeaky clean AND helps exfoliate off the dead skin without any harsh scrubbing. I purchased it at the recommendation of my dermatologist and I'm very happy with the results I'm getting. My skin is smoother and more even and my pores are getting smaller
Lori P.
Liberty, NY
I use this product every single morning and night. It is gently but effective. This stuff does exfoliate the skin but gently enough to use twice a day.
Michelle C.
This is an incredible cleanser! PH balance so no need for any drying toners. Gently exfoliates and just leaves my skin feeling perfectly cleansed and oh balanced!! Get this!!!!

This whole line is incredible. I cannot believe the difference in my skin!! It’s science!! Just amazing!!!