BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeocutis
Lumiere Bio-restorative Eye Cream with PSP, Anti-aging, 05 Ounce

Neocutis Lumiere Bio-restorative Eye Cream with PSP, Anti-aging, 0.5 Ounce

by Neocutis

This gentle eye cream works to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with caffeine, bisabolol and sodium hyaluronate, in combination with the effective complex, psp. psp, or processed skin proteins, is a naturally balanced blend of essential nutrients, such as growth factors, antioxidants and matrix proteins, including collagen. this powerful ingredient revives skin, causing it to become softer, firmer, younger- and healthier-looking. fragrance- and colorant-free, lumiere bio-restorative eye cream with psp is ultra-gentle for the delicate eye area. the skin around the eyes is left softer, stronger and younger-looking.

In search of a new eye cream. Anyone have any recommendations of one for someone in their late 30s? Currently using Neocutis Lumiere Bio-restorative Eye Cream with PSP, Anti-aging, 0.5 Ounce
OK ladies is this worth the price? I need something super hydrating for evening and under makeup !!!?
Does it help with puffiness on the eye lid ?
Start your review of Neocutis Lumiere Bio-restorative Eye Cream with PSP, Anti-aging, 0.5 Ounce!
Kelly C.
Columbus, MI
Neocutis Lumiere Bio-restorative Eye Cream with PSP, Anti-aging, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Kelly C.
Oh wow this instantly hydrated, stopped crepiness and improved fine lines, as well as improved the application of my concealer. I alternate this with my skinceuticals age eye complex. Expensive but well worth the ingredients that actually work.
Crystal G.
Evergreen, NC
Neocutis eye cream is a favorite of mine. Helps reduce fine lines and dark circles. Goes on smooth and doesn’t leave your skin oily feeling. Only takes a small amount. Pricey but worth it. Definitely recommend!!
Karolina  R.
Glastonbury, CT
Neocutis is one of my favorite brands. The products are formulated with growth factors to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It keeps my eyes hydrated, diminishes fine lines and de puffs.
Jenna R.
Frisco, TX
Great all around eye cream for puffiness and fine lines. I’ve used this one on and off over the past 10 years and find myself always coming back to it.
lauren P.
Madison Hts, MI
My favorite eye cream of all time, and the most expensive I’ve ever used. It was $95 a bottle 5 years ago, so I can only imagine the price now. They have two kinds and I always get them confused, but both are very restorative. Helps with fine lines and wrinkles through processed skin proteins to help repair and the thicken the skin. It’s a wonderful product and would love it purchase it again someday
Colleen R.
Brighton, MI
Perfect eye hydration all day and does not clog pores (no milia) and does not smudge your mascara! Love all Neocutis products!
Stephanie  A.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the holy grail of eye creams! It is rich and nourishing, but doesn’t leave an oily feel. It moisturizes, de-puffs and feels really nice. I think it is effective against fine lines and wrinkles. The bottle lasts a very long time.
Megan D.
Pennsylvania
I had tried countless eye creams and this has been my tried and true over the years! I will never be without it! Super plumping and helps with dark circles! Expensive but worthy! Highly recommend this one!
Lauren K.
This eye cream is amazing, it’s the only one I’ve used that actually makes a difference and keeps my sensitive under eyes hydrated. Only took off a star because the price does hurt bit it does last a while
Leah H.
Denver, CO
Love this eye cream. It’s moisturizing and doesn’t feel greasy. Easily worn under makeup