NeoCutis BIO-CREAM Bio-Restorative Skin Cream uploaded by Kelly C.

NeoCutis BIO-CREAM Bio-Restorative Skin Cream

The first and original skincare cream formulated with patented psp, a nourishing protein blend including human growth factors and cytokines for state-of-the-art skin revitalization. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Improve skin tone and texture. Enhance the appearance of skin firmness. Nurture skin after cosmetic or dermatologic procedures. All skin types Non-comedogenic Dermatologist tested Free of color additives and fragrances Not tested on animals Size: 30 Ml Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin Skin/hair type: Any Apply pm or as directed by your skincare professional to clean, dry skin on the face, neck and decollete. Daily sun protection is recommended. Use journee bio-restorative day cream with psp broad-spectrum spf 30 for optimal results during the day. Active ingredients: Water (aqua), octyldodecanol, glyceryl stearate, decyl oleate, glycerin, propylene glycol, wheat germ oil (triticum vulgare), stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, processed skin proteins (psp), myreth-3 myristate, ceteareth-12, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, dimethicone, borage seed oil (borago officinalis), carbomer, triethanolamine, methylparaben, propylparaben, glycosphingolipids, phenoxyethanol, disodium edta, bht, ethylparaben, butylparaben, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Jerra F.
Neocutis makes my skin feel
Amazing. I use it day and night. I also use there serum and there Journee moisturizer. The product is pricey but your skin is worth it.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
If you're not on this product. Start. This is one of my most favorite products. I know for some people it's hard to look past the PSP bc as everyone knows it's made with foreskin removed from a baby but the cells in the fore skin are processed and produced in products which can only make your skin look better. It speeds up the ability to have cell turnover which will help in so many different aspects of skin care. This is a line you WANT to be on!
Amy C.
Very hydrating . My current daily go to skin cream. Foundation and other skin products go on effortlessly with smooth skin and this product is doing the trick. I have combination (oily/peeling skin) and it has a way of hydrating but not in a way where my oily areas are too hydrated.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is an ultra moisturizing eye cream and the caffeine in the formula does help reduce puffiness.  It didn't have much effect on wrinkles but I have no found anything topical that blows me away when it comes to wrinkles.  I do like the feel and texture of this eye cream and would buy it again.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
My absolute favorite product in the entire world. It is effective for use treating burns, acne breakouts, chemical peels, scratches, and any other lesion on the skin. It works quickly to heal up and regenerate skin issues with minimal scarring. I am in love!
Audrey R.
I used this for a while. It's pretty good, moisturizing and is supposed to suppress wrinkles however I did not notice that effect.
Jessica H.
Review for: Bio-Cream Bio-Restorative Skin Cream With Psp 1.69 fl oz more...
Lush, creamy and soaks in beautifully! I layer it over my Retin-A at night and wake up with silky smooth skin
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
So happy with how quickly this soaked in. Easy to blend and satisfied with the outcome. Long lasting effects.
Cara T.
This stuff is saving me one day at a time. I've seen results and I hope I continue to see more. Definitely worth the buy.