NeoCitran Cold & Flu uploaded by Kylie R.

BY NEOCITRAN

NeoCitran Cold Flu is a comforting hot liquid medicine that provides temporary non-drowsy relief of nasal and sinus congestion sneezing runny nose itchy watery eyes sore throat pain headache minor body aches and pain and fever and chills due to colds and flu. see more...

• Anyone else ask for this as a stocking stuffer lol. I'm a...1 Answers
Kylie R.
Neocitran has been my faithful companion when it comes to colds and flu. I always use the non-drowsy version to get me through the day, so I decided to give the Night Apple Cinnamon pouch a go. I find it quite effective to numbing my aches and pains and helping with my congestion to get a good rest through the night. Overall Neocitran has been my lifesaver when it comes to the winter colds and flu.
Lori F.
St. John’s , NL
The Cold & Sore Throat NeoCitran is something I can’t go without when I have a cold. It soothes my sore throats and helps me sleep. It’s tasty and helps relieve sinus and nasal congestion. This stuff is my go-to!
Trista T.
Red Deer, AB
This is a life saver. We have been dying in this house all week and I swear this has been my saving grace for getting some rest!
Tatiana Q.
Toronto, ON
Anyone else ask for this as a stocking stuffer lol. I'm always sick