BY NEOCELL #2 in Collagen

Super collagen powder type iandIIi : the collagen peptides type 1 and 3 in super collagen support collagen in tendons, ligaments, hair, skin, nails, and lean muscle. These two types of collagen are the main types found in connective tissue making up... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
I used both the powder and liquid version of this supplement. I’m pleased with the results so far but I’ll err on the conservative side before I give it a 5 star review.

I always love to use products that have been vetted by outside agencies and accreditation institutions and I’m happy to see that neocell is GMP certified. This is what you want to see on ALL of your vitamins and supplements!😉
Valerie M.
I've done some research on collagen to get the right supplement and this brand/powder has everything you need for great skin and hair! I have only been taking it a week and have already noticed my skin appearing more hydrated and looking better in general. I have tried a few other collagen supplements and I hate having to take 6 pills at a time, and the powder don't dissolve all the way sometimes. This powder has no taste and dissolves completely!
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I tried this stuff after hearing about it from other people and to be honest my expectations weren’t all that high. After a few months my skin was really starting to improve and I was pretty surprised at how well this stuff worked. Now my skin was pretty good to begin with but this stuff just made it so smooth and just better looking. It’s hard to describe exactly what changed but it just looks better and healthier.

I do not have any acne so I can’t speak as to whether it has any effect on that (good or bad) but I do have dry skin and after a few months everything just seemed to be more soft and supple.

As far as how I take it, I mix it with my morning vitamin drink. One thing I noticed is that if you dump it all in at once it can be kind of chunky so I use a fork to stir the liquid as I slowly pour the powder in and that seems to prevent the chunks.

If you’re on the fence about this stuff give it a try and give it a good few months before you decide whether it’s working or not. It’s pretty cheap on Amazon and I’m sure you can get it at other health stores.
Nelly B.
I h Neocell Super Powder Collagen, Type 1 and 3, 7 Ounce (14 oz (7oz X 2)) ave been using it for a while now and i am really seeing results my hair, skin, joints and nails have been improved since using this, i usually put it in my pancakes, coffee and even my hot cocoa. It tastes a little on the vanilla side which is good and there is no bad aftertaste. I have been taking these for some time now and the results have been incredibly pleasant.
If you suffer from
Hair loss,
joint problems,
brittle nails & bad acne then this is for you its quite unique and i couldnt be more happy to share with you a product i know and love that has actually given me all the results i was looking for.
mero B.

_5_biquy and pulls the loose skin

_6_ Reduces dark circles around the eyes

_ 7_ Bijdd skin and hands brightness and good and flexibility

_8_ helps the body in the renewal of cells and strengthen the body's various
[product:neocell-super-powder-collagen,-type-1-and-3,-7-ounce-(14-oz-(7oz-x-2))]
Victoria G.
Which has been your experience with this product? What are its benefits?  I have one at home, but I never used it.