BY COLLAGEN

Lori M.
Yucca Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've just been taking this supplement for about a month now. But, I have noticed some difference in facial skin. I've read the warnings, I've read the benefits, and I'm making a personal choice to keep taking this for a few more months. At the very least I hope it helps in other areas of my body. Do your research because this may not be for you. Neocell is a top rated brand and affordable. Only thing I don't like is how huge the pills are and how many you are supposed to take each day. Other than that, so far so good.
Nancy A.
I started taking these along with biotin and a multi vitamin because my hair got duper thin and I lost tons of hair. I have seen a difference in my nails they are stronger and don't break easily anymore. I have a lot of new hair as well. I haven't noticed much difference in my skin
Mimi K.
Whittier, CA
I mostly take this collagen vitamin to keep my skin looking young and healthy. I have thinner skin than most people, and this definitely helps with my skin's collagen production, so my skin looks healtheir.
Maribel M.
I have been taking this for almost 6 months. And I can notice the difference in my hair and nails. Love thus product.
Maribel M.
Is there any other vitamins that are as good as these