BY COLLAGEN

Lori M.
Lori M.
Yucca Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've just been taking this supplement for about a month now. But, I have noticed some difference in facial skin. I've read the warnings, I've read the benefits, and I'm making a personal choice to keep taking this for a few more months. At the very least I hope it helps in other areas of my body. Do your research because this may not be for you. Neocell is a top rated brand and affordable. Only thing I don't like is how huge the pills are and how many you are supposed to take each day. Other than that, so far so good.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
I started taking these along with biotin and a multi vitamin because my hair got duper thin and I lost tons of hair. I have seen a difference in my nails they are stronger and don't break easily anymore. I have a lot of new hair as well. I haven't noticed much difference in my skin
Maribel M.
I have been taking this for almost 6 months. And I can notice the difference in my hair and nails. Love thus product.
Mimi K.
Mimi K.
Whittier, CA
I mostly take this collagen vitamin to keep my skin looking young and healthy. I have thinner skin than most people, and this definitely helps with my skin's collagen production, so my skin looks healtheir.
Maribel M.
Is there any other vitamins that are as good as these