NeoCell Super Collagen

Activate Your Inner Beauty

Why collagen? Collagen is a complex protein that maintains strength and flexibility throughout the body. As we age, our natural stores of collagen decline, which can lead to common signs of aging in the skin.*

Here’s the good news—clinical studies show that taking collagen can promote healthy collagen formation throughout the body, including your skin. Even better, NeoCell® Super Collagen features hydrolyzed collagen (collagen that’s broken down into smaller molecules, called peptides). This hydrolyzed form gives your body the building blocks to create its own collagen, as well as other proteins such as keratin, which your hair loves.*

NeoCell® Super Collagen makes it easy to tap into your inner source of natural beauty for youthful, radiant skin. Live your most vibrant life!*

• Types 1 & 3 Collagen
  • Supports Collagen Formation*
  • Hydrolyzed for Bioavailability
  • Healthy, Radiant You

Is this product vegan?
What's your favorite way to take collagen, pill or powder Super Collagen+C Type I + III ? [product:neocell-super-collagen-unflavored]
Que tal es el producto?
Start your review of NeoCell Super Collagen!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
NeoCell Super Collagen uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Huge fan of the NeoCell Super Collagen unflavored with a scoop in my coffee every morning. I can tell a big difference in my skin when I don’t use this. It’s almost like it adds hydration and elasticity. I will continue to buy every time I run out. One canister typically last one month.
Giorgianna G.
Highland Hgts, OH
I took this product in its tablet form. I could not find that specific item to review. This looks like it might be the powder. Honestly I’m not sure because it’s too small so I cannot see! 😂  Most days I took the serving size as suggested on the bottle, but some days I took half in order to make it last longer. I took in conjunction with my vitamin C to facilitate absorption if needed. Even with taking it less than as directed on some days, I found that my nails started to grow finally, and very fast! I cannot judge if it helped hair growth or if it helped my skin or joint pain - but I plan to take this again even if it only helps just my nails! I would definitely recommend if you are trying to grow your nails out, or if they are weak, etc. I felt this helps them grow and become stronger - fast!! [product:neocell-collagen-super-c-250-tablets]
Vanessa F.
NeoCell Super Collagen uploaded by Vanessa F.
I keep telling myself that I’ll start a good health routine one day…. This helped push it along! The collagen powder was a little clumpy when mixing it in with liquids but worked out better in a blender. I have an autoimmune disease so my joints are always achy and I honestly do believe that using this collagen powder daily has helped them be less stiff - - just a little. My hair looks shinier & my nails are strong! I’m going to keep taking this product and really hope for continued results.
Kayla D.
Orlando , FL
NeoCell Super Collagen uploaded by Kayla D.
Purchased at: GNC
I tried out this product because my mom said it worked well for her and in really glad I tried it. I’ve used it for a little over a year now. And I can confidently say that I have noticed a difference. My skin has a glow to it and it feels and looks plumper. And it really help with nails, it make them stronger and grow faster.
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
NeoCell Super Collagen uploaded by Estephanie C.
me gusta este colágeno sabe bien y una buena presentación sobre todo lo recomiendo porque me esta funcionando de maravilla.
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
NeoCell Super Collagen uploaded by Jazmin L.
Recivi este suplemento de collageno por parte de influenster a cambio de una reseña honesta. llevo 15 días usando el collageno en mi café simplemente agregó 2 cucharadas a mi café y lo revuelvo y listo, no sabe feo ni raro ya que no tiene sabor. Tu lo puedes usar en tu bebida preferida. Ehh notado que mis uñas han crecido un poco más rápido y fuertes y mi cabello no se cae tanto como antes. Sin duda lo compraré cuando se me termine mi producto. REVOMENDADO!
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
NeoCell Super Collagen uploaded by Joslyn H.
"I received these products for free from Influenster and Neocell in exchange for my honest review." The packaging looked like you would expect a monthly powder to mix with a drink would. So I asked my mother to try it out with me. We liked how it contained no soy, wheat , lactose, corn, starch or artificial flavoring. Also loved that it is non-gmo, paleo friendly, and even Keto certified! However I didn’t really like that after reading the label I still had hardly any idea as to what was actually in it. That’s why I’m giving it one less star. I feel they should be VERY clear as to what’s in it. I tried it in my morning coffe and it had no taste and even better no nasty texture to it! My mother tried hers in water and shockingly even in water she said no taste and no added texture. I’m waiting to see if this really does help my brittle nails out after a month before I decide whether or not I will add this for good into my daily routine. But so far it is a MAJOR THUMBS UP! My mother absolutely loves it and said it made her feel better and have more energy so she decided after just one use to add it into her daily routine.
Christina M.
Gilbert, AZ
NeoCell Super Collagen uploaded by Christina M.
My husband and I love this!! With my husband being 6’10 and bad knees, we started this together to test it out! We add it to our shakes in the am and have noticed we aren’t thinking about our knees or (my) shoulders anymore! Great product!! I actually need to order more!
Ashlee S.
Sundown, TX
NeoCell Super Collagen uploaded by Ashlee S.
I LOVE this stuff! I drink it every night before bed. My hair, nails, and skin have never looked better. I also enjoy that it has no flavor, so it can be mixed with just about anything!
Sara M.
Lakeland, FL
NeoCell Super Collagen uploaded by Sara M.
Neocell Super Collagen has collagen type 1 and type 2. It is a powder that mixes into your drink, hot or cold. It has no flavor and no side effects. I reccomend trying it of your wanting to add collagen to your diet.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...