NeoCell Beauty Infusion Refreshing Collagen Drink Mix, Tangerine Twist, 15.87 oz uploaded by Morgan  M.

BY NEOCELL

Dietary Supplement Super Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid + Biotin ALAbr Formulated for Radiant Complexion Strong Hair Nail Growth Just 1 Delicious Scoop Delivers: 5,000mg Collagen Type 1 3br For firm, smooth skin strong hair nails* 2 50mg Hyaluronic Acidbr For skin hydration renewal* 3 3,000mcg Biotinbr For support of strong hair nail growth* 4 Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin Cbr For protection from free radical damage, enhancement of collagen formation* NeoCell Beauty Infusion is an all natural solution for youthful, radiant beauty that starts from the inside. Diminished collagen levels in the body can lead to loss of elasticity in the skin, thinning hair, and brittle nails* This refreshing drink mix is infused with essential beauty nutrients that work together to strengthen hair, skin nails, hydrate the skin, and provide antioxidant power against environmental d see more...

Carly F.
The taste is honestly dreadful and tastes so fake that the health benefits are not even worth it. I have heard a lot of good things about adding collagen to one's diet lately, but I would rather take a pill than choke this down.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is disgusting tasting and the texture is weird. This is a total ripoff for what it is. I think I paid around 25.00 for it at Vitamin World. Don't buy this.
Heather P.
Marion , IL
I received a sample of this product and am really pleased! I don't usually enjoy the flavor of many powdered drink mixes, but this tangerine flavor was great! I added a single serving of the beauty fusion to a regular 16.9oz bottle of water and it was delicious! I haven't used the product long enough to know whether it's made a difference for my hair or nails, but I can definitely vouch for great flavor!
Morgan  M.
Saint libory , IL
I love this powder and would recommend it to anyone. It is an affordable price and I really can see the difference!
Ksenia I.
Renton, WA
Is this more effective than collagen pill supplements?